Groww Broker review and Brokerage Charges 2020
Groww offers investments in Direct mutual fund without any commission or charges, the same happens without paperwork and within minutes. Groww has also taken a community-based approach by starting various groups and channels on the App, keeping in mind that people find it easier to invest when they consult their peer groups.
- Groww provides free delivery trading , No Brokerage on delivery trade
- Groww charge flat rate of Rs 20 per executed order for all other types of trade.
- Equity intraday trade at Rs. 20 or 0.05% (whichever in lower)
- Groww provides mutual funds investment at Zero Fees, No transaction charges,
- 100% paperless online Demat account opening
- 128 bit SSL Encryption
- Get complete stock analysis with company financials like P&L, Balance Sheet, etc & pick your best shares to buy at free of cost
- No DP charges on buy.
- Highly rated Groww mobile App
- Facility to invest in US Stocks
Groww Trading Account Advantage & Disadvantage
- Zero Brokerage Trading in Delivery trade.
- Free research services
- No DP charges on buy & low brokerage.
- commission Free mutual fund investment
- Free Demat & Trading account, No charges on account opening
- Zero Clearing Charges
- No F&O Trading , Grow does not provide Options & Future Trading.
- Does not provide 3in1 account facility.
- Does not provide commodity Trading
- does not provide trading options: Bracket , GTT orders etc
Groww Account Opening & AMC Charges 2020
Groww charges Rs. 200 account opening for Trading Account but currently they are offering at free of cost as a limited period offer. Rs.75+GST are account maintenance charges for the quarter and would get deducted from your account even if you haven not trade by Groww to maintain your account
|Type||Account Opening (One Time)||Annual Maintenance Fees (Yearly)|
|Demat Account||Free||Rs 75+ GST per Quarter|
Groww Mutual Fund Investment:
Investors at Groww can invest in direct mutual funds through its online MF platform. The broker charges zero commission which results in ~+1% extra returns.Groww also provide a facility to switch regular funds to direct funds for free.Groww also provide ready-made collection of mutual funds recommended by experts & top mutual funds listed for different categories to its clients.
Groww Brokerage Charges 2020
|Segment||Groww Brokerage Charges|
|Equity Intraday||0.05% or Rs. 20/executed order whichever is lower|
|Equity Future||Trade Not Available|
|Equity Options||Trade Not Available|
|Currency Future||Trade Available|
|Currency Options||Trade Not Available|
|Commodity||Trade Not Available|
Groww Transcation Charges:
|Equity Delivery||NSE Rs.325 per Cr (0.00325%) | BSE Rs.300 per Cr (0.003%) (each side)|
|Equity Intraday||NSE Rs.325 per Cr (0.00325%) | BSE Rs.300 per Cr (0.003%) (each side)|
Groww Security Transcation:
|Equity Delivery||0.1% on buy & sell both|
|Equity Intraday||0.025% on the sell-side only|
|Currency Future||No STT|
|Currency Options||No STT|
Taxes on Stock Strading at Groww:
18% GST on (brokerage + transaction charges)
Charged by SEBI at 0.00005% or Rs.5 / crore for regulating the market
STAMP CHARGES applicable for trading at Groww:
Charged by govt as a stamp duty for contract notes. It is applicable only on buy orders at 0.015% for equity delivery trade and 0.003% for equity intraday
DP Charges at Groww:
- DP Charges (Sell Order) - This is charged by DP for debiting stocks from demat account. It is Rs. 8+ Rs. 5.50(CDSL Charges)per ISIN per day on Groww regardless of quantity sold
- DP Charges (Buy Order) - It is Zero on Groww
The Final Thoughts about Groww
Groww has all the things to serve their clients well from Brokerage free trading for Delivery trade , attractive brokerage on Intraday trade, Zero Commission direct mutual fund investment, all kind of trading platforms, MF Investment, Facility to invest in US Stocks but they have to provide all kind of trading facility be it F&O or commodity trading to attract more clients or traders.