ICICI Direct Prime Plan:ICICI Direct Prime Brokerage Plan:
ICICI Direct, The second largest retail stockbroker firm in India offering a wide range of investment options to the retail and institutional customers.
ICICIdirect.com offers an easy to use the platform to invest in equity and various other financial products using its unique 3-in-1 account which integrates customers saving, trading and demat accounts.
ICICI offers multiple Brokerage plans to choose from. Currently, the most popular plan which they are offering and have launched recently is the ICICI Direct Prime Plan which offers >50% reduction in brokerage charges by paying nominal fixed membership fees with a host of services like exclusive research, Instant payout for your stocks sold (eATM). It offers 3 different –different subscription plans to choose from
ICICI direct prime plan 900
In this plan by Paying Rs.900 (with GST 1,062) per annum as subscription charges the Brokerage charges on
- Delivery trade would be: 0.25%
- Intraday & Future Trade : 0.025%
- Option Trade : Rs. 35 Per Lot
ICICI direct prime plan 4500:
In this plan by Paying Rs.4, 500 (with GST 5,310) per annum as subscription charges the Brokerage charges on
- Delivery trade would be: 0.18%
- Intraday & Future Trade : 0.018%
- Options Trade: Rs. 25 Per Lot
ICICI direct prime plan 9500:
In this plan by Paying Rs.9, 500 (with GST 11,210) per annum as subscription charges the Brokerage charges on
- Delivery trade would be: 0.15%
- Intraday & Future Trade : 0.016%
- Options Trade: Rs. 20 Per Lot
Benefits of ICICI Direct Prime Plan:
- Beneficial for all kind of investors & Trader and can avail the lower charges by choosing the right subscription plan
- Instant payout after-sales instead of after 2 days in the normal scenario
- Access to exclusive 'Research content' and 'Website' for all Prime subscription plans
- Complimentary 'Bullet Plan' i.e. Zero brokerage on intraday Stop Loss products for trades squared off within 5 minutes
FAQs about ICICI Direct Prime Plan:
- What is the ICICI direct prime plan?
- ICICI Direct Prime plan is a subscription-based brokerage plan where you can avail lower brokerage charges ranging from 0.25% to 0.15% by paying Rs.900, 4500, 9500 annual fees.
- How to subscribe to the ICICIDirect Prime Plan?
- You can go to setting – Brokerage & charges – My Brokerage plan section in your ICICI direct.com account.
- Is there a minimum Brokerage applicable to ICICI Prime Brokerage Plan?
- Minimum brokerage in a Delivery segment will be Rs.25 or 2.5% of turnover, whichever is lower; in SEP segment, it will be Rs.10 or 2.5% of turnover, whichever is lower and in Margin segment, it will be Rs.15 or 2.5% of turnover, whichever is lower