Reliance Smart Money NRI Trading, NRI Charges, NRI Account Opening & Services Review 2020
Reliance smart money is a "neutral financial service marketplace" who promises to empower people to do what's right for their money. They have a strong geographical presence across India with more than 1000 offices covering all major cities and are among one of the few firms who provide live chat service and thus increase ease of communication.Reliance Smart Money provides investment benefits to NRI and continuously works on IT set up to provide updated technology to their customers.
Reliance Smart Money NRI brokerage charges for Equity delivery trades is 0.50% of the turnover, 0.05% of the turnover for Equity Futures trades and Rs.100/lot for Equity Options trade.
- Offers online Mutual Fund, IPO and NCD services
- Get sectorial, scrip-based news and stock recommendations including buy, sell or hold.
- Transact in mutual funds offered by leading AMCs in India with Reliance Smart Money through internet or phone.
- Access to in-depth, fact-based and reliable research inputs prepared by dedicated research team.
- Offers AMO and GTC order facility.
- Assistance from relationship managers
Reliance Smart Money NRI Trading Account Advantage & Disadvantage
- Live chat facility available
- Dedicated relationship managers.
- Free Research services
- GTC and AMO orders
- Offers online Mutual Fund, IPO and NCD services.
- High Brokerage charges vs its peers like Zerodha,Tradeplus
- Reliance Smart Money does not 3-in-1 trading account
- Minimum brokerage charges.
Reliance Smart Money NRI Account Opening
To successfully trade in the stock markets with Reliance Smart Money, you need a demat and a trading account, You will then have to link your savings bank account with these two accounts to seamlessly transfer funds.
- Fill out an inquiry form on Reliance Smart Money website and customer executive will connect you to help
- You can call their Phone number 022-39886000 in India to request for help in account opening.
- If you are in India,You can also visit nearest Reliance Smart Money Branch for help in account opening.
You need below documents to open Reliance Smart Money Trading account. Here's the Reliance Smart Money NRI Documents list-
- PAN Card
- Valid Passport
- Valid Visa
- Valid OCI Card / PIO Card
- Overseas Address Proof
- NRI Status Proof - Employment, Residence, Student etc
Reliance Smart Money NRI Trading & Demat account opening charges:
|NRI Trading Account opening Charges||Rs. 3500 + (GST at 18%)|
|NRI Account AMC||0|
|DP Account AMC||0|
Reliance Smart Money NRI Brokerage Charges
|Equity Delivery||0.50% of the turnover|
|Equity Intraday||Not Allowed|
|Equity Options||Rs100 / lot|
|Currency Future||Not Allowed|
|Currency Options||Not Allowed|
Reliance Smart Money NRI Customer Care: Reliance Smart Money NRI Desk contact number
- Reliance Smart Money NRI Customer Care Number:+91 022 25816000 | 022 62436000 (Non Toll Free)
- Reliance Smart Money NRI Customer Care Email ID : [email protected]
The Final Thoughts about Reliance Smart Money NRI Services
Reliance Smart Money provides their NRI clients all the facility which make trading easy and convenient like, all kind of trading platforms, MF Investment, AMO orders, Call & Trade and Relationship Manager for quick assistance and equity research for making decision quick and informed. The only downside is Reliance Smart Money does charge higher brokerage for its services vs its peers in the discount broking segment and does not provide dedicated customer service for NRI Clients.