Upstox 3in1 Trading and Demat Account
Upstox, the popular stockbroker is amongst the top five Share Brokers in India having an Active customer base of more than 5 lacs. Upstox is one of the most reliable discount brokers in the non-banking finance industry who is offering brokerage services at extremely competitive brokerage rates. Upstox is backed by renowned personalities Mr.Ratan Tata, GVK, Kalaari Capital. Established in 2009 is managed by young entrepreneurs Mr. Ravi Kumar and Mr.ShrinivasViswanath.
Upstox has recently started offering 3-in-1 account services in collaboration with IndusInd Bank. The Upstox 3-in-1 account which comprises of Upstox trading, Demat account, and your bank account with INDUSIND Bank. Upstox provides a simple and efficient way to invest in the stock market and other financial instruments via convenient–interlinked Demat, Savings, and Broking account, here Instead of transferring monies to a broker's pool or towards deposits, you can manage your own Demat and bank accounts when you trade through Upstox. This account comes with an exclusive feature called Smart Transfer. It’s a clever way to trade without the need to transfer money from your savings account to trading account. Additionally, it also helps you earn interest while trading
Upstox brokerage charges for Equity delivery trades is "Zero" , they do not charge brokerage on Delivery Trade, Flat Rs.20 or 0.05% of the turnover which ever is lower for Intraday trade, Equity Futures,Equity Options , Currency & Commodity Trade.
- Trade without the hassle of transferring funds to your trading account
- No minimum balance required for your IndusStox 3-in-1 account.
- Start earning interest while you trade!
- Free call & Trade facility for first 10 calls per month.
- Personalised account number.
- You will get Titanium Debit Card for your bank account with Indusind Bank
Upstox 3-in-1 account Advantage & Disadvantage
- Free Call & Trade Facility
- Customizable bank account number.
- Zero-balance bank account
- Free delivery trading
- Rs.20 per intraday trade
- Helps you earn interest while trading.
- Smart Transfer facility:Trade without the need to transfer money from your savings account to trading account.
- Does not provide personalized tips & recommendation
- Upstox doesn't offer unlimited monthly trading plans
- Doesn't offer research based services.
Upstox Demat & Trading Account Opening
To successfully trade in the stock markets with Upstox, you need a Demat and a trading account, You will then have to link your savings bank account with these two accounts to seamlessly transfer funds.
Online demat account opening process with Upstox
You can open a Demat account using your Aadhaar Card and filling out the online Demat account opening form. Ensure that you keep your required documents handy while completing the account opening process online.
Offline / Non-paperless demat account opening process with Upstox
If your Aadhaar Card is not linked to your phone number, then you'll have to fill out the paper Demat account opening form in order to open an account. Just print, fill out, sign, and send us the paper forms via courier to our office address. Ensure that you attach the cheques for the accounts that you wish to open.
- Fill up the form, paper or paperless & submit for verification.
- All your details are scanned and verified for opening your account.
- Once verified, you receive a unique ID & voila, you are ready to trade.
You need below documents to open Upstox Trading & Demat account.
- PAN Card
- Aadhaar Card
- Canceled Cheque
- Latest Bank Statement with IFSC/MICR code.
Upstox Trading & Demat Account opening charges:
|Type||Account Opening Charges (One Time)||AMC(Yearly)|
|Trading Account||Rs. 150+ (GST at 18%)||Nil|
|Demat Account||Rs. 150+ (GST at 18%)||Rs. 150+ (GST at 18%)|
Upstox 3-in-1 Account Brokerage Charges
Upstox has recently introduced new brokerage Plan Called Priority Plan , where you can get Upto 25x leverage on Cash segment by paying Rs. 30 Per trade or 0.10% which ever is lower.
|Charges||Basic Plan||Priority Plan|
|Upstox brokerage for Equity Delivery||NIL||NIL|
|Upstox brokerage for Intraday||0.05% or Rs.20/Trade whichever is lower||0.10% or Rs.30/Trade whichever is lower|
|Upstox brokerage for Equity Futures||0.05% or Rs.20/Trade whichever is lower||0.10% or Rs.30/Trade whichever is lower|
|Upstox brokerage for Equity Options||Rs.20/Trade||Rs.30/Trade|
|Upstox brokerage for Currency Futures||0.05% or Rs.20/Trade whichever is lower||0.10% or Rs.30/Trade whichever is lower|
|Upstox brokerage for Currency Options||Rs.20/Trade||Rs.30/Trade|
|Upstox brokerage for Commodity Trade||0.05% or Rs.20/Trade whichever is lower||0.10% or Rs.30/Trade whichever is lower|
Upstox Pre-paid Brokerage Plan
Upstox has recently introduced new Prepaid Plans, Standard, Advanced & Premium Plans in which you get brokerage credit for a validity period of 30,45 & 60Days. This offer is valid for new users only. Pre-paid brokerage plan subscription charges are towards account opening charges selected during a/c opening. You must pay upfront for your chosen brokerage plan, during the a/c opening process. You will receive the entire brokerage credit amount on the successful opening of your account.
|Validity Days||30 Days||45 Days||60 Days|
Upstox Customer Care: Upstox Customer Desk contact number
- Upstox Customer Care Number:+91 022-4179-2999 | 022-6130-9999 | 022-7130-9999(Non Toll Free)
- Upstox Customer Care Email ID : [email protected]