Tradejini has very a simple pricing structure. They offer maximum for Rs.20 for Delivery, intraday equity, F&O, and commodity trades. Their brokerage calculator makes it quite easy to calculate charges.
Tradejini Account Opening & AMC Charges
Tradejini charges ₹300 for the opening of a trading account with them and is the one-time fee charged while initiating your account opening process. ₹300 are annual maintenance charges for a demat account and would get deducted from your account even if you have not traded for a year by Tradejini to maintain your account.
Tradejini Brokerage Charges
Please find below Tradejini Brokerage charges in their basic Plan. Tradejini provides delivery trade at ₹20 per executed order or 0.10% whichever is lower, Intraday Trade at ₹20 per executed order or 0.05% whichever is lower, Equity Future Trade at ₹20 per executed order or .05% whichever is lower, and Equity Option Trade at ₹20 per executed order.
Tradejini Transaction Charges (Per Crore)
The Brokers in India charges Transaction / Turnover charges along with Brokerage on every order executed through the stock exchange. These charges differ by the stock exchange in which you trade and type of trades like delivery, intraday or F&O, etc. Tradejini Transaction charges are as per the below table:
Tradejini Other Charges
A lot of other Charges are getting levied other than brokerage by Tradejini like minimum brokerage, call & Trade charges, Stamp duty, DP Charges, etc. A list of the same is in the below table.
Tradejini Demat Account Charges
The charges on Demat account transactions are charged separately and over and above trading Brokerage. Find Tradejini demat account charges 2020.
- Securities Transaction Tax (STT) / Commodities Transaction Tax (CTT): Tax levied by the government when transacting on the stock exchanges. Charged on both buy and sell sides while trading equity delivery. Charged only on the side of sale when trading intraday or on F&O.
- Exchange Transaction Charges: Exchange Exchange transaction charges + Clearing charges which are charged by NSE, BSE, MCX, and clearing member.
- GST: Tax levied by the government on the services rendered. 18% of ( brokerage + transaction charges).
- SEBI Charges: Charged at Rs.15 per crore by Securities and Exchange Board of India for regulating the markets.
- Stamp charges: Charged as per the state of the client's correspondence address.
- Call-n-Trade Charges: A nominal amount of Rs 20 + GST is charged extra per executed order placed through phone.
- DP (Depository participant) charges: DP transaction charge of Rs.14.5+ GST per scrip (for any value) will be debited for all sell side transaction only.
- For Mutual Fund Rs.5.50 + GST per folio (for any value) will be debited for De-mat redemption.
- AMC (Annual maintenance charges) : Rs.300/year