|Features || |
- Simple Brokerage Plans with minimal charges: They have extremely simple and easy to understand the brokerage plan. It charges the brokerage of Rs10/ per executed. No matter how many times you trade and what's your size of the trade, brokerage remains same for all the exchanges.
- One platform for the trading activities: It provides a single platform across the category. There is no hassle to remember different passwords, and from one login you can trade in equity, commodity & currency. Also, a single login for exchange and back-office software.
- Dedicated customer service:My value trade provides 24*7 customer care service. Very few discount broker provide such service. Turn around time of their helpdesk is fastest with the majority of satisfying results.
- After market order:You place the order for the share in which you want to invest after the market hours. Once the stock market opens, your share will get credit in electronic format into your Demat account.
- Margin and Exposure: My Value Trade offers up to 33 times exposure.
- latest news and updates:You can watch live TV on your MCT TRADERS. They air the top 4 business channel so that their customers are always up to date with the latest market new and real-time data of the stock market.
- A Unique 3-in-1 On-line Trading Account, which includes Kotak Mahindra Banks Saving Account, Kotak Securities Trading Account and Kotak Securities Demat Account, is the key offering for retail stock market investors in India.
- Security: Instead of transferring monies to a broker's pool or towards deposits, you can manage your own demat and bank accounts when you trade through Kotak Securities. It provides you the flexibility to pay only when you trade.
- E-Broking House with >13 Lac customers.
- Wide network of 1281 branches and sub Brokers in 377 cities.
- After Market Orders and Portfolio Management Service(PMS) available.
- Facility to trade in Equities, IPO's, Bonds, FD's, ETF's, Mutual Funds, F&O and Currency derivatives etc.
- Add on services like relationship manager, tips & recommendations, technical research, market pointers, periodical research reports, training and education.