Axis Direct : provides 3 in 1 service – Banking, Trading and Demat account to Investors for easy and paperless transactions. Their online real-time platform provides customer to trade in NSE and BSE, Investment option in equity cash, derivatives, currency, IPOs, Mutual Funds, NCDs, Bonds and Corporate FDs.
Key Services of Axis Securities are:
- AxisDirect Encash Service: With this AxisDirect customers can get their sell credited in bank account on trade day. Usually normal settlement cycle is T+2 days, but with ENCASH service you can get cash on same trading day with this you have more liquidity for trading. This service is available with limited stocks and you need to pay additional brokerage to avail ENCASH service.
- AxisDirect Margin Trading: You can do Margin Trading with AxisDirect, Margin calculator/information is available within trading application, with that you can plan up front margin requirement. You need to square off your position on same day or pay complete money and get the delivery of stocks. For intraday product, pay as low as 15% cash. With Cover order trade up to 25 times.
- AxisDirect e-Margin: This service is kind of paid service, but you can get margin for T+5 days. With this you can hold your stocks for 6 days. Clients need to pay initial margin when buying the scripts and need to pay interest on reaming amount @.05% per day till square off. You can pay as low as 20% cash and curry trades for T+5 days.
- After Market Order or off market Order:Axis Securities allows its client to place AMO feature with this you can place your order with limit price well in advance or when market is close. This order will be sent to exchange on beginning on next trading session. Clients can place their AMO order from 7:30 PM to 11:30 PM or 3:30 AM to 8:59 AM or 9:08 AM to 9:15 AM.
- Axis Security margin against shares or shares as collateral:Clients can get additional margin against the Stocks available in demat account. This fund should be return back in T+1 days.
- AxisDirect Research Service: Daily stock commentary, daily, weekly, monthly research report. Derivatives research reports. Mutual Funds daily, weekly, monthly research. Currency weekly research report. IPO research report.
- Axisdirect demo:Trading platform demo can be coordinate at local branch office. Online help files are available to learn on your own convenience. Axis direct don't provide any virtual trading platform.
- Axis Securities SIP Service: With this service customer can make their SIP investment plan and start investing in small amount on recurring interval. With DIYSIP you can invest in Stocks, Gold ETFs or Index ETFs. There is no locking period so you can invest as much as you want and you can come out any time. AxisDirect is supporting both Equity and Mutual Funds SIP.
- Axis Mutual Fund Investment:With AxisDirect, you can invest in Mutual fund online. You can opt Axis Mutual Funds or any other house mutual funds. Axis has separate site for mutual fund investment https://www.axismf.com/. To avail the Mutual fund service you don't have to be AxisDirect client. You can avail MF service directly after completing KYC process.
- AxisDirect IPO Investment: As Axis is one of the leading bank in India, Investing in IPO with your 3 in 1 account its 100% online. You just need to have your fund available in your bank account and with just click of few buttons you can apply in IPO's.
- Axis Demat account:Axis bank is providing Demat facility, Axis bank is member of NSDL and CSDL for Demat service. Demat account opened with Axis bank is part of 3-in -1 account from Axis securities.
- AXISDirect NRI Trading Services:Invest in Equities, Initial Public Offerings, ETFs, Mutual Funds and Futures & Options with AxisDirect NRI trading account.
- AxisDirect NRI Brokerage Charges
- Equity Delivery: .75%
- Equity Future (Buy and sell): .05%
- Equity Future Intraday on each leg: .05%
- Equity Options: Rs 100 per lot (both buy and sell)