Products & Services
- ICICI 3-in-1 Account : ICICI offers 3-in-1 account for the most convenient way to invest in share market in India. The 3-in-1 account is combination of ICICI Bank saving account, ICICIDirect trading account and demat account opened and linked together for seamless transactions between these accounts. Opening 3-in-1 account with ICICI is compulsory. You cannot link any other bank account with your ICICIDirect trading account. The 3-in-1 account opening charges is Rs 975. Minimum balance of Rs 5000 (Monthly Average Balance) is required with ICICI Bank Saving Account linked with 3-in-1 account.
- ICICIDirect Equity Trading: ICICIDirect is registered member of NSE and BSE, you can trade in Equity Cash and Equity Intraday using margin facility using online or offline (branch / sub brokers) network.
- ICICIDirect Margin and Margin Plus: This is a facility provided by ICICIDirect to its clients where you can do an intra-settlement trading upto 3 to 4 times of available funds using MARGIN. Through MarginPLUS you can do an intra-settlement trading up to 25 times your available funds, wherein you take long buy/ short sell positions in stocks with the intention of squaring off the position within the same day settlement cycle.
- ICICIDirect Market and Limit Order: You can trade by placing market orders during market hours that allows you to trade at the best obtainable price in the market at the time of execution of the order. Limit order allows you to place a buy/sell order at a price defined by you. The execution can happen at a price more favorable than the price defined by you. Limit orders can be placed during holidays & non market hours too.
- ICICIDirect Derivative Trading: Through ICICIdirect.com, you can trade in index and stock futures on the NSE. By paying lesser amount of premium, you can create positions under OPTIONS.
- ICICIDirect Currency Trading: ICICI Direct offers you a simple and convenient way to trade and hedge your currency risk in four pair of Currencies- Dollar, Euro, Pound and Japanese Yen against Indian Rupee. If the Currency Segment section is not enabled either you have not opted for the facility or may not be KYC (Know-Your-Customer) Compliant.Check with the Broker.
- ICICIDirect Mutual Fund Investment: With ICICI you can invest in over 2000 funds whom they partner with. You can pick the mutual funds based on research done by ICICI research team. Investment is simple and paperless using ICICI’s online portal. You get facilities like making a lump sum investment, redemption, switches within same funds, setting up systematic investment plans etc.
- ICICIDirect IPO Investment: Since ICICI Direct is a part of ICICI bank, you can invest in IPO using your ICICI Bank account directly. After ASBA rule, you can invest in IPO only with Banks or 3-in-1 account, so you can invest in IPO from ICICI bank site or ICICI Direct website. Either fill the paper form and submit to ICICI branch in your city or fill the online form from bank account.
- ICICI Bonds and FDs investment: ICICI direct offer a range of Corporate Fixed Deposits varying in tenures, interest rates & institutions to suit your investment needs.
- ICICI Direct also offer investing in bonds that refers to a security issued by a company, financial institution or government offering regular or fixed payment of interest in return on the amount borrowed for a certain period of time.
- ICICI ETF Investment: Exchange Traded Funds or ETFs are securities that are traded, like individual stocks, on an exchange and one must pay a brokerage to buy and sell ETF units.You can buy and sell Gold, Index, Banking or International ETFs online through your ICICI direct account.
- Loan against securities: ICICI direct acts as a referral agent of ICICI Bank in providing loans against securities given by way of a current account against pledge of securities that you hold.
- ICICIDirect Demat Services: ICICI offer demat services through ICICI Bank. They are DP with NSDL and CDSL. ICICI Bank offer demat services to avail fast and paper less transaction. Having demat account with ICICI is compulsory.
- ICICI Demat Account opening charges : Nil
- ICICI Demat Account Maintenance Charges (AMC) : Rs 700
- ICICIDirect Research Services: ICICI has an independent equity research team that provides strong and timely updates to ensure that customer can avail of market opportunities. ICICI provide research offerings like Detailed Company Report, Pick of the Week, Model Portfolio, Stock on the Move, Daily & Weekly derivatives, Intra-day calls, Daily, Weekly & Monthly Technical with a regular update on the performance of calls.
- ICICIdirect Active Trader Service (ATS) : The Active Trader Service is an innovative offering from ICICI Securities for active traders. If you activate this service with ICICIdirect, then you will be assigned a dedicated relationship manager and a special research team who is focused on helping you achieves your targets. You can avail research in terms of Positional Calls, Technical Picks, Momentum Picks, Roll-over Monitor, Open Interest Insight, Special Situation Arbitrage, Pair Calls etc.
- ICICIDirect equity Advisory Group: The Equity Advisory Group (EAG) is a team of advisors dedicated to providing customers personalized advisory services.
A Personal Equity Advisor will closely monitor the client's portfolio and keep him updated on the latest happenings in equity market with the help of fundamental and technical research.
- ICICI Wealth management services: The Wealth Management Group is a team of specialists who offer specific advisory services to meet both personal and business wealth requirements of HNIs. The team creates customized strategies to meet Customer's investment goals of wealth accumulation, wealth preservation and liquidity.
- ICICIDirect Portfolio Tracker: ICICI’s portfolio tracker and watch-list along with sms alerts will keep you updated on the status of your investments and act on them when required.
- ICICIDirect Price Improvement Order: With Price Improvement Order, if you wish to buy a stock and stock price keeps falling, your price improvement order prices will trail downwards ad execute order only when the stock startes to rebound. With this you will get better prices in volatile markets. This order can be apply for both buy and sell side.
- ICICIDirect GTC: GTC is short form of 'Good Till Cancel'. “MyGTC Orders" is a unique and a very useful feature offered by ICICIDirect. Using this facility, when placing a buy/sell order, a share trader can specify the date until when the order will be valid.
- ICICI NRI Services: ICICI offer NRI services by 3-in-1 integrated account that enables you to tie in your savings bank, demat and brokerage accounts electronically and seamlessly. You can invest in equities, derivatives (F&O), mutual funds, IPOs, ETFs through your ICICI NRI account.
- ICICIDirect Virtual Trading: ICICIDirect Virtual Trading allows you to learn trading without investing any real fund.Virtual Stocks is a learning tool provided by ICICI Securities (I-Sec) for stock investing through simulated trading platform using virtual money. It is a very easy process. - click on virtual trading link, provide your email id, code varification and you will get password on your email. With that you will get virtual money worth of Rs 15 Lakh for Equity and 25 Lakh for Derivative Trading. You can check your profit and loss statement and track your portfolio.
|Delivery Based Trading|
|Call in Trade*|
|Trading in Both the exchanges|
|3-in-1 On-line Trading Account****|
|Equity Future & Option Trading|
|Currency Future & Option Trading|
|Toll Free Number|
|Live Chat Facility|
|Offers Multiple Plan|
|Advanced Charting Features|
|Stop loss Order|
|Bracket Orders & Trailing Stop Loss|
|Monthly & Yearly Plan|
|Investment in ETFs|
|Investment in Mutual Funds|
|Investment in Bonds|
|Investment in Corporate Debt instruments|
- Call N Trade: allows you to call on a local number in your city & trade on the telephone.
- Market Order: You could trade by placing market orders during market hours that allows you to trade at the best obtainable price in the market at the time of execution of the order.
- Limit Order: Allows you to place a buy/sell order at a price defined by you. The execution can happen at a price more favourable than the price, which is defined by you, limit orders can be placed by you during holidays & non market hours too
- 3-in-1 online trading platform links your banking, trading and demat accounts, ensuring unmatched convenience for customers.