"AxisDirect is the flagship brand of Axis Securities Ltd offering simplified investment solutions to retail customers. AxisDirect is among top 10 brokerage house in India with over 3.5 lakhs active customers."
- A Unique 3-in-1 On-line Trading Account, which includes Axis Banks Saving Account, Axis Direct Trading Account and Axis Direct Demat Account, is the key offering for retail stock market investors in India.
- Security: Instead of transferring monies to a broker's pool or towards deposits, you can manage your own demat and bank accounts when you trade through Kotak Securities. It provides you the flexibility to pay only when you trade.
- E-Broking House with >11 Lac customers.
- 1 paisa per lot for same day square off option trading or Rs 10 per lot for carry f/w Options trade
- Facility to trade in Equities, IPO's, Bonds, FD's, ETF's, Mutual Funds, F&O and Currency derivatives etc.
- Add on services like relationship manager, tips & recommendations, technical research, market pointers, periodical research reports, training and education.
- Axis Direct offers classroom sessions, webinars, Online Tutorials and Articles by Experts to help beginners understand basics.
- 3-in-1 online trading account.
- Security of your investment & money
- Decent trading software.
- Derivatives trading, NRI services, mutual funds, IPOs.
- Trading is available in both BSE and NSE.
- Free Research services
- No commodity & Currencytrading.
- Very High brokerage.
- Installable trading terminal cost at Rs 2999 per year.
- Minimum brokerage charges.
- Low Exposure
Axis Direct Stock Trading, Brokerage charges, Demat, Comparison and Mobile Trading Reviews 2019
|Type of site||Private|
|Key people||Arun Thukral, MD & CEO, Anand Shaha, ED,Amit Golia, CGM|
|Products||Equity, Derivatives, Mutual Fund, SIP, ETFs, Tax Savings, Fixed Income, IPOs, Fixed Deposits, Loans, Tax Services, NPS and Insurance.|
|Services||Investment banking, Institutional broking, retail broking, private wealth management, and financial product distribution|
|Company||Axis Securities Limited.|
Axis Direct is the flagship brand under Axis Securities Limited, a 100% subsidiary of Axis Bank that offers Retail Broking services and is involved in distribution of Bank's financial products.
Axis Direct offers a range of investment products through various platforms like mobile app, web portal, and installable exe and over call through advisors. Customers can open a single 3-in-1 account to invest in various investment products such as Equities, Derivatives, Mutual Funds, SIPs, IPOs, Bonds, NCDs, ETFs, and Corporate Fixed Deposits etc.
It is a corporate member of both the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) and the National Stock exchange (NSE).
Axis Direct, having customer base of more than 11 lacs, operates via 89+ branches across the country.
Axis Direct, not only offers convenient ways to invest in Equity, Derivatives, Mutual Funds but also other services Fixed Deposits, Loans, Tax Services, New Pension Systems and Insurance are available.
Axis Direct offers an easy to use platform to invest in equity and various other financial products using its unique 3-in-1 account which integrates customers saving, trading and demat accounts.
Axis Direct also offers access to comprehensive research information, stock picks and mutual fund recommendations among other offerings.
Axis Securities Limited (ASL) is a subsidiary company of Axis Bank Ltd. engaging in distribution of wide range of financial solutions and broking services to retail customers. Customers can avail wide range of lending solutions.
Axis Direct is a brand under Axis Securities Limited to offer retail broking and investment services. Axis direct gives you facility of 3-in-1 Online Investment Account which is a perfect combination of Axis Bank Savings Account, Axis Direct Trading Account and Axis Direct Demat Account, all rolled into one.
Axis Direct account brings all investment options together under one roof, giving you the power to diversify your portfolio Axis Direct with 1.5 million+ customers has been awarded "Best Growing Equity Broking House" award.
ASL has a well connected network of 89 branches across India.
Axis Direct Affiliation Details
- CIN : U74992MH2006PLC163204.
- Axis Securities NSE Member ID:
- Capital Market (CM) - INB231481632
- Future & Options (F&O) - INF231481632
- Currency Derivatives (CDS) - INE231481632
- Axis Securities Ltd BSE Member ID:
- Capital Market (CM) - INB011481638
- Future & Options (F&O) - INF011481638
- Axis Securities Limited MCX Membership:
- MCX-SX : INB261481635
- NSDL/CDSL: CDSL-IN-DP-CDSL-693-2013
Customers Service options offered by Axis Direct
Axis Securities offers multiple communication channels to its clients for using the customer's service
- Phone Number of Axis Direct:
- Customer Support:
- Customer Support:
Email Support : [email protected]
- Corporate Office :
Unit No. 2, Phoenix Market City,15, LBS Road,
Near Kamani Junction, Kurla (West),
Mumbai- 400 070.
Active Client Details Of Axis Direct
- 350000+ Clients.
Axis Direct Account Opening & AMC Charges 2019
|Type||Account Opening (One Time)||Annual Maintenance Fees (Yearly)|
|Trading Account||INR 999||NIL|
|Demat Account||NIL||INR 600|
How to open account with Axis Direct?
Axis Direct provides a very simple platform for online trading in Equity, Derivatives, Mutual Funds and IPO's. To invest or trade in stock market with Axis Direct, you have to open a account with them. Axis Direct offers 3 in 1 account. They have wide network of branches which makes account opening very easy.
Opening an Account with Axis Direct
To open account with Axis Direct there are few easy ways:
- 1.Fill an online registration form on Axis Direct website. Enter your name, phone number, email address and city and submit the form. Once submitted, one of the representatives from Axis Direct will contact you to complete the other account opening formalities.
- 2.Visit one of their nearest branch.
- 3.Download "Account opening form" from their website. PDF file link is available on download section. Fill the form and submit to your nearest branch or courier them.
Axis Direct Account Opening Status
Once you submit the account opening form to their branch or filled the application online, you could check the status of account opening online by visiting the 'Account Opening Status' on the Customer Service page of AxisDirect.co.in. You just need to enter 'Application Form Number' to check the application status online.
If you have registered online and didn't get the executive visited your home, you can always visit the local Axis Bank branch or call customer services helpline to prioritize the AxisDirect account opening process.Axis Direct Account Opening Form
Axis Direct Account Opening Forms are available in Axis Bank branches. Also You can call Axis Bank sales helpline to arrange an executive visit to your home and he will bring the forms along with him. The quickest option is to download the account opening form from their website.Axis Direct Account Closure
- 1. Axis Direct clients can close their account anytime by giving 7 days prior notice in writing.
- 2. Axis Direct may also temporarily suspend or close the client account if there is no activity in the client account for a period of 24 months.
- 3. Axis Direct can suspend or close the client account, if they observes any abnormal or suspicious activity in the client account through its monitoring and surveillance of the client account.
- 4. Axis Direct do not charge anything for account closure.
Axis Direct Account Reactivation
Client account will be considered as inactive if the client does not do any trade or any financial transaction like IPO, Bonds, Mutual Fund etc for a period of 2 years. To reactivate the account customer has to to call them or send a request email from his/her registered email id or by submitting a physical letter duly signed.
The Final Thoughts about Axis Direct
AxisDirect offers 3 in 1 account where the funds gets credited automatically through such account so it is quite simple to manage it and Investors feel safe trading with Axis Securities as it is the well reputed name in India with their presence in banking sector, Life Insurance, General Insurance and capital market.
As far as the brokerage goes, it is a costly deal for casual inventor and day traders, coz they will fall either in higher bucket of brokerage or constraint of minimum brokerage. There are lots of hidden charges and fees associated with the services. Customers usually have complaints about extra charges and fees.