"Though GEPL Capital started brokerage and financial advisory business in 1997 in Mumbai and currently holding 26 owned branches across India with 150 partners working with it , they are lagging behind versus other new grown full-service brokers due to lack of good trading tools , non transparent brokerage charges and any kind of referral program to its existing customer."
Why GEPL Capital?
- Wide Network with over 289 Business location & 540+ Franchise partners.
- 2 in 1 broker offering Trading + DEMAT account.
- Loan against share facility available by the broker.
- Easy investment as they provide dedicated customer representatives who constantly keeps an eye on your investments and provides you reports and exponential results.
- With the help of extensive research and analysis the broker keeps your money safe and secure by putting it in good investment opportunities.
- The expertise broker has built-up over a period of time is remarkable.
- Call and trade facility available.
- Mobile and online trading.
- Wide variety of products.
- Loan against shares, DEMAT account, NRI trading.
- Provides guidance for managing portfolio, keeping a regular track of that and rebalancing it.
- Lack of proper tools to support proper trading.
- The broker doesn&os;t offers any referral programs to existing customers.
- No detailed brokerage charges on the website.
|Type of site||Pvt Limited|
|Key people||Anil Amarnath Joneja (Founder)|
|Industry||Stock Broker, financial services|
|Products||Investment banking, institutional broking, private wealth management, and financial product distribution, Commodity trading, mutual funds|
|Services||Equity, Derivatives, Currency Trading, Loans, Insurance, wealth management, investment advisory, financial planning|
|Employees||51 to 200 employees|
|Company||GEPL Commodities Pvt. Ltd.
GEPL Insurance Broking Pvt. Ltd.
GEPL Investment Advisors Pvt. Ltd.
GEPL Capital is one of the oldest broking firm having a tie-up with Bank of India, which has helped in increasing its customer base. The broker offers various financial and investment options like in Equities, Commodities, Bonds, Currency Derivatives, Loan against Shares, Insurance and Mutual Funds. To cater to the financial goals & needs of its clients GEPL Capital provides numerous services such as Wealth Management Services, Financial Planning and Investment Advisory.
Started in 1997, the broker has its extensive reach in the market with 26 owned branches and 150+ partners all across India to fulfil the customersí needs. All these branches have specially appointed portfolio managers who guide you deliberately towards profit, with their experience in the investment field they provide you proper guidance for investing in the correct venture which will be fruitful for you.
They have clientele ranging from individual investors to enterprises to institutions, GEPL offers customized investment solutions based on the individual financial requirement.
GEPL and its group of companies are registered with NSE, BSE, MCX, NCDX, CDSL, IRDA, RBI, ARN holders, and registered investment advisors.
GEPL offers single point access to all it platforms through its mobile app & web platform. You can also access a research service which offers sound fundamental and technical reports, anytime / anywhere trade access & easy support over phone.
- CIN : U67120MH1997PTC110941
- DP ID :
- CDSL: IN-DP-CDSL-27-99
- GEPL Capital BSE Member ID:
- Future & Options (F&O) -INF010993934
- GEPL Capital NSE Member ID:
- Future &s; Options (F&O) - INF230993934
- Currency Derivatives (CDS) Ė INE230993934
Customer Service options offered by GEPL Capital:
GEPL CapitalAccount opening & AMC charges 2019
All the investors have to open a DEMAT account for trading purpose, have to pay opening and annual maintenance charges to the broker:
Trading Account / DEMATopening is the onetime fee that any broker charges while initiating your account opening process. Trading /DEMAT AMC (Annual maintenance Charges) is an annual fee charged to maintain your account; this is yearly charges and deduct from your account even if you haven't traded for a year.
|Type||Account Opening (One Time)||Annual Maintenance Fees (Yearly)|
|Demat Account||Nil (Document Franking charges Rs.500/-)||Rs. 250|
How to open the account with GEPL Capital?
For dealing with trading in stock marketing and commodities and to take benefit of services provided by the broker one has to open a DEMAT account with the particular broker. Along with this, they provide you the facility to open the account as per your convenience. Following are ways through which you can open the account with GEPL Capital:
- 1.Visit the branch:
If anyone does not want to go online for account opening and want to follow the traditional method, can visit the nearest branch office by GEPL Capital and can fill a form for account opening attaching documents required and can submit the form to official representative or relationship manager.
- 2.Register online:
One can click on the click mentioned in the bracket (https://www.geplcapital.com/) and can register themselves for opening an account with GEPL Capital. This link also contains the information on the broker and DEMAT account. There executive will call you for verification or to assist you within 24 hours.
- 3.Download the form and submit
The individuals who donít have facilities for going online and keeping a track can just download the form once, filling it with proper documents and submitting or posting it to the offices across India. And the broker will take of the further process.
The Final Thoughts
Though GEPL Capital started brokerage and financial advisory business in 1997 in Mumbai and currently holding 26 owned branches across India with 150 partners working with it , they are lagging behind versus other new grown full-service brokers due to lack of good trading tools , non transparent brokerage charges and any kind of referral program to its existing customer.