"The IDBI capital is the wholly owned subsidiary of the IDBI Bank Ltd. and was established in 1992. They are full-service broker and provide the 3-in-1 trading account facility to their client with the multiple brokerage plans. Unlike most of the full-service brokers, IDBI allows you to link your existing bank account to your IDBI Trading account."
Why IDBI Capital?
- Investment offering to NRIs.
- Allows you to link your existing saving account to the IDBI trading account
- Provide 3-in-1 trading account
- Provide flexible and multiple brokerage plans.
- Provides margin and e-margin facility to their clients.
- NRI services available
- Investment in SIP & Mutual Funds
- Provide 3-in-1 trading account
- Versatile trading platforms available
- Market research report and advice are provided to the investors
- Do not provide a few financial products such as commodity & currency trading
- Minimum brokerage charges are high
- High Brokerage
- Analytical tools are available but with the subscription fee.
- It does not provide Terminal Based trading tool
|Year of Incorporation||1993|
|Active Exchange Memberships||NSE, BSE|
|Total Number of Clients||43,500+|
|Total Number of Branches||14|
IDBI Capital Market & Securities Ltd. is the wholly owned subsidiary of the IDBI bank which was founded by the government of India. IDBI capitals are the full-service broker provides various financial products to its clients.
This leading Investment Banking and Securities Company dealing in investment banking, capital market product, private equity, corporate advisory services, mergers and acquisitions, stock and institutional broking, fund management, research group, debt placement, and underwriting, etc.
They have started business in December 1993, today it has a net-worth of around INR 3 billion and provides employment to over 200 employees spread across 14 branches, over 14 cities across India.
They provide 3-in-1 trading account and are a renowned & trustworthy name among the Indians. Along with the Indians, it provides the investment and banking services to NRI as well through various branches.
IDBI Capitals Market & securities Ltd. had online retail broking and investment portal by the name of IDBIpaisabuilder which was later changed into IDBI direct with the website URL - https://www.idbidirect.in
They work with the vision of – "Continuously raising our level of standards to be among the top ranking in all our business lines with an international presence fuelled with passion and commitment towards customer focus and integrity."
IDBI Capital Affiliation Details
- CIN: U65990MH1993GOI075578
- DP ID :
- NSDL: IN-DP-NSDL-149-2000
- CDSL: IN-DP-CDSL -1208-4000
- Portfolio Manager : INP000000209
- Research analyst : INH000002459
- IDBI Capital BSE Member ID
- Capital Market (CM) - INB011394237
- Future & Options (F&O) - INZ000007237
- IDBI Capital NSE Member ID:
- Capital Market (CM) - INB000007237
- Future & Options (F&O) - INF000007237
- Currency Derivatives (CDS) – INE000007237
Customers Service options offered by IDBI Capital
- Phone Number of IDBI Capital :
- Customer Support : 1800-22-3366, 022-3913 5001, 1800 200 3388
- Call & trade :
- Account opening: https://ekyc.idbicapital.com/openanaccount
- Email Support : [email protected]
- Corporate Office :
IDBI Capitals Markets & Securities Ltd.
6th Floor, IDBI Tower,
World Trade Centre, Cuffe Parade, Mumbai, 4000005
Active Client Details Of IDBI Capital
- 38,563+ Thousand clients.
IDBI Capital Account Opening & AMC Charges 2020
To open an account with IDBI Capitals, you have to pay account opening charges.
Trading Account / Demat opening is the onetime fee that IDBI Capital charges while initiating your account opening process. Trading /Demat AMC (Annual maintenance Charges) is an annual fee charged to maintain your account; this is yearly charges and deducts from your account even if you haven't traded for a year.
|Type||Account Opening (One Time)||Annual Maintenance Fees (Yearly)|
How to open the account with IDBI Capital?
IDBIDirect online trading account is a 3-in-1 account, where Trading account, Demat account and Bank Savings account are linked together. If you wants to open an account you can do so, Following are ways through which you can open the account with IDBI Capitals:
1.Visit the branch:
You can visit any of the IDBI Capital offices and ask them to assist you in opening account with them. Their executive will assist till the end. You have to fill and submit the form and mandatory documents. You can search the nearest branch by click on the link: https://www.idbidirect.in/Contact-Us.aspx.
One can click on the click mentioned in the bracket (https://ekyc.idbicapital.com/openanaccount) and can register themselves for opening an account with IDBI Capitals. This link also contains the information on the IDBI Capitals and DEMAT account. There executive will call you for verification or assist you.
3.Download the form and submit
If somebody is not comfortable with the online process, they should not worry about as IDBI Capitals has provided one more simple method to open the account. You have to download the PDF form https://www.idbidirect.in/Downloads.aspx, fill it and submit to the company's address by physically handing over the form IDBI Capitals office or courier them by any of the logistics services.
The Final Thoughts about IDBI Capital
IDBI Capitals is the wholly-owned subsidiary of the IDBI Bank Ltd. and is one of the trusted names in the banking and non-banking financial industry which keeps their customers' need on priority. This can be seen from the multiple and flexible brokerage plan provided by IDBI. Very few full-service brokers provide such facilities. Along with this, they allow you to link any of your saving bank account(IDBI, Axis, HDFC, ICICI, NB, Vijaya bank, OBC, Union Bank of India, Karur Vyas Bank, Lakshmi Vilas Bank) to link with the IDBI capitals trading account. However, their customer service is not up to the mark, and they do not allow investing in commodity and currency derivatives.