Just Trade a part of Bajaj Capital who is the best in Financial Planning and Investment Advisory Company. Just Trade provides an online trading platform for investors since 2008.
Why Just Trade?
- An individual can trade in equity, Mutual Funds and IPO's from a single Log In ID which gives an ease to the customer.
- Personalised Relationship Manager for HNIs client so that they get all the details properly about the product, plan and research about the particular.
- The customer has access to Financial Assessment Services and Research Reports on all asset classes and capital market.
- Hi-tech and proper online connectivity delivers great value to the business so there is no discomfort to the client.
- Fixed fee based plans and variable brokerage.
- Portfolio management, proper guidance and screening for greater output.
- Free call and trade
- Relatively Low brokerage than other full service brokers
- Being just an online broker, Just Trade doesn't have a mobile application trading facility.
- No commodity and currency trading like other brokers.
- The broker has multiple brokerage plans and various account type which is confusing.
|Year of Incorporation||2008|
|Active Exchange Memberships||BSE, NSE, MCX|
|Total Number of Clients||1,949|
|Total Number of Branches||110|
Just Trade is in online Investment and Stock Broking business which is a part of Bajaj Capital- largest financial planning and investment advisory company of India.
They offer products like Equity, MF trading or investment in IPO's and other services like Advisory and financial Planning. Just Trade was also planned to provide all these services at one place which can be handled in a single login.
The broker also customized services & offerings to their customers according to their needs like providing variable brokerage and fixed fee-based plan to get the benefit of spending more.
Just Trade provides personalized Relationship Manager who provides all the necessary information, research, product and the plan for the client. The manager gives a personal touch to the business by getting an indirect link with the client in throughout their investment journey.
The broker also provides highly reliable and Hi-tech connectivity with V-SAT and Lease Lines which provides them the connectivity throughout without any breakage.
Just trade provides research updates on direct equity, mutual funds including equity, debt, liquid funds, structured investment products, economic outlook, interest rate scenario, implications for performance of different asset classes, etc. The research will also cover the latest outlook on the industry and capital markets and help clients to have informed investment decision.
Just Trade Affiliation Details
- CIN : U67120DL2004PLC130803
- NSDL DP ID : IN303237
- BSE Clg no : 6421
- NSE Member ID: 12693
- Research Analyst: INH100002862
- SEBI Regn. No: INZ000236930
Customers Service options offered by Just Trade
- Phone Number :
- Customer Support / Call & Trade : 1800-110-900 , 1800-3000-9000
- Call & trade: 01141089893, 01140543915, 01140571482, 01141089894
- Account opening: https://www.justtrade.in/ClientCare/account-opening.aspx?id=2
- Email Support :
- Registered Office :
(Formerly Bajaj Capital Investor Services Limited)
Bajaj House, 5th Floor, 97 Nehru Place, New Delhi -110019
Active Client Details Of Just Trade
- 2,177 clients
Just Trade Account Opening & AMC Charges 2020
To open an account with Just Trade individual has to pay account opening charges as well as annual maintenance charges for stability of your account and to maintain the value added services important for trading.
Annual maintenance charges are recurring in nature which is deducted from your account directly even if you haven't traded over a period of a year.
|Type||Account Opening (One Time)||Annual Maintenance Fees (Yearly)|
How to open the account with Just Trade?
Just Trade is an online platform for trading where it's very easy to keep a track of all your investments on a regular basis. You can always keep a track of everything and provides you financial solutions of fund management. An individual can open an account with Just Trade by following means:
- Call: Any person who wants to open an account with Just Trade can easily call the toll free no. 1800-110-900 (for MTNL & BSNL operators), 1800-3000-9000 (for all other operators). It gives you a easy and quick way to start your account and start investing according to you.
- Register Online:Visiting this website can clearly give a brief idea about creating an account with this broker (https://www.justtrade.in/ClientCare/account-opening.aspx?id=2). You also get information about several other details about the broker.
- Visiting the branch: A person who want to open an account with Just Trade can also visit any branch where a personal manager will be guiding you in the entire process. He also provides additional guidance, on what factor has to be taken into consideration for investment.
The Final Thoughts about Just Trade
Just Trade a part of Bajaj Capital who is the best in Financial Planning and Investment Advisory Company. Just Trade provides an online trading platform for investors since 2008. The broker deals with the client's portfolio management, proper guidance for investment at correct time, screening of financial for greater output. A customer can easily access equity, mutual funds, IPO's in just single login, he/she does not to login with different ID's. But after having so much of benefits the broker faces some negative points as well like the broker does not offers commodity or currency trading like other brokers, being an online broker Just Trade does not have a mobile application and lot of confusion for the client in brokerage charge gives a question to investors that should opt for Just Trade or not.