Mangal Keshav was started in 1939 and since then dedicatedly working towards serving their customers. They have evolved their working according to the change in the technology but the only drawback from their side is, not making application for mobile phone and fixed charges for trading/DEMAT account opening
Why Mangal Keshav?
- Diversity in investment.
- Dedicated relationship managers and experts who can help you in portfolio management.
- Provide Services to NRIs.
- 325 business units all across states provides extensive reach to the customers.
- In-depth market research and correct evaluation of market trends gives you a clear idea which stock to invest upon.
- Real-time report and data. Also provides quick platform for the transactions.
- Provides NRI trading.
- Strong customer support system.
- PAN India presence with 365 branches.
- Professional representatives for proper guidance.
- Broker member of Dubai gold and Commodities Exchange (DGCX)
- The broker does not provide any kind on mobile base trading.
- No-proper trading plans available with the broker.
Mangal Keshav Stock Trading, Brokerage charges, Demat, Comparison and Mobile Trading Reviews 2020
|Year of Incorporation||1939|
|Demat Services||CDSL & NSDL|
|Active Exchange Memberships||NSE, BSE, MCX, NCDEX|
|Contact Details||+91 22 6190 8000|
|Total Number of Clients||-|
|Total Number of Branches||325+ locations|
Mangal Keshav Financial Servicesis one of the finest and the oldest leading financial service provider in India. They started this business in 1939 and now has 325 business units in India, Middle East and Africa.
The broker provides a structural solution to their requirements in Broking, Institutional Trading, Mutual Funds, IPO’s, NRI Services, Depository Services, PMS, Insurance, Corporate FD, or Wealth Management. Eight decades of experience in stockbroking and financial services give the organization an upper hand in market speculations and providing proper guidance to their clients.
Mangal Keshav is registered with BSE, NSE, NCDEX, and depository participant with NSDL and CDSL for providing the best of services to the clients. The broker also provides services to clients in Dubai. MK is a broker member in Dubai Gold and Commodities Exchange (DGCX).
The company provides Commodity trading through its sister concern, MK Commodity Brokers Ltd. They are also into international commodities trading markets through its sister concern Mangal Keshav DMCC.
The broker has a dedicated research team who constantly keeps an eye on each and every stock which can be an asset to the clients.
In spite of being the oldest in the brokerage business and financial services, serving the customers with full dedication, the only thing they lack is in online support.
Mangal Keshav Affiliation Details
- CIN: U67190MH1997PLC108817
- Zerodha NSE Member ID: INB-F-E-230977432
- Zerodha BSE Member ID: IBN010977431
Customers Service options offered by Mangal Keshav
Mangal Keshav offers multiple communication channels to its clients for using customer service.
- Phone Number :
- Customer Support: +91 22 6190 8050, +91 22 6190 7900
- Call & Trade : +91 2266182400
- Email Support: [email protected]
- Corporate Office :
#501, Heritage Plaza,
J P Road,
Behind D. N. Nagar Metro Station,
Active Client Details Of Zerodha
- 8207 clients.
Mangal Keshav Account Opening Charges 2020
Mangal Keshav offers a completely free trading & Demat account, there are no charges on opening a trading & Demat account with Mangal Keshav.
|Type||Account Opening (One Time)||Annual Maintenance Fees (Yearly)|
|Mangal Keshav Equity Trading Account||Free||Free|
|Mangal Keshav Demat Account||Free||Scheme A: Rs.750 Individual, Scheme B: Rs.199 Individual, Scheme C: Rs.500 NRI, Scheme D: Rs.199 CDSL Charges|
How to open the account with Mangal Keshav Securities Ltd.?
Trading account plays a major role in trading for stocks & commodities and all brokers provide different facilities to their investors. Along with this, they provide you the facility to open the account at your convenience. Following are ways through which you can open the account with Mangal Keshav Securities Ltd
- Visit the branch: If any person doesn’t have this facility to start a trading/ DEMAT account online than the broker provides this facility that the investor can visit the nearest branch and can open a DEMAT account and can enjoy trading with the broker and also can enjoy all the leverages which the broker provides.
- Register online: One can click on the click mentioned in the bracket (https://www.mangalkeshav.com/#product) and anyone can register themselves for opening an account with Mangal Keshav Securities Ltd. You just have to visit this link and go to SERVICES and can press the button stating “Start now open an account”. This link also contains the information on the broker and DEMAT account. It is an easy and quickest process to start trading.
- Download the form and submit: People who don’t have proper facilities for the internet or to go online can download the form once, filling all the details, and can submit or post it to the nearest Mangal Keshav branch and the remaining will be taken care of by their representatives. As these investors don’t have facilities to keep a continuous watch on the stocks so it is taken care of by the professionals present in the center.
The Final Thoughts about Mangal Keshav
Mangal Keshav Securities Ltd. is one of the oldest brokers in India and continuous research is still gaining the trust of their customers and providing the best service. The only concern with Mangal Keshav is just that they have fixed charges and being old they are not aggressive towards their growth. The broker is trying to keep its presence in the market but is not able to cope-up as in this fast world they don’t have mobile base trading.