"Solid research is considered as the foundation of Motilal Oswal Securities. Almost 10% of revenue is invested on equity research. They have been awarded as India's Best Market Analyst Award for IT & FMCG sector by Zee Business."
Why Motilal Oswal?
- Wide Network with over 2200 Sub-brokers and Franchise partners in 500+ cities in India serving >9L customers.
- Free Call and Trade Service.
- Dedicated and award winning research with daily, weekly, monthly & yearly reports.
- 30,000+ research reports across 230+ companies and 21+ sectors.
- Dedicated large cap, mid cap & technical research teams.
- Advice across Equity, Derivatives, Commodity, Currency and Mutual Funds.
- LIVE streaming quotes and technical charts to help you make the right decision.
- Option to trade across exchanges - BSE, NSE, NCDEX, MCX, MSEI.
- Dedicated customer service team with a 6-hour query resolution TAT.
- Award Winning Research and advice.
- Trading in all market segments on BSE, NSE, MCX & NCDEX.
- Huge Sub-brokers & Partner network
- Good Trading Platform
- Offer Commodity Trading
- Free Call and Trade Service.
- High brokerage.
- Not a good fit for small and penny stock traders. They charge minimum brokerage of 20 Rs for your trade.
- Hidden charges.
- No brokerage plans available onsite.
|Type of site||Public|
|Key people||Motilal Oswal, Raamdeo Agrawal|
|Industry||Stock Broker and Financial Services|
|Products||Investment banking, institutional broking, retail broking, private wealth management, and financial product distribution|
|Services||Equity, Derivatives, Currency , Commodity Trading, Portfolio Management Services, Mutual funds, IPO, Depository Services, Investment Advisory.|
|Company||Motilal Oswal Financial Services Ltd.
Motilal Oswal Securities Ltd,
Motilal Oswal Investment Services,
Motilal Oswal Investment Advisors Pvt Ltd,
Motilal Oswal is an Indian Stock Broking firm which is established in 1987. The company is a member of the BSE, NSE and two leading commodity exchange in the country NCDEX and MCX. It is a depository participant with CDSL & NSDL both.
The company has a network spread over 500 cities and town comprising of over 2200 business locations operated by the company and it is business partners.
Solid research is considered as the foundation of Motilal Oswal Securities. Almost 10% of revenue is invested on equity research. They have been awarded as India's Best Market Analyst Award for IT & FMCG sector by Zee Business
Motilal Oswal provides a wide range of personalized wealth-management and investment services to its retail clients. These include Equity, Commodity & Currency Trading, Portfolio Advisory and Management Services, Investment Advisory Services, Distribution of Mutual Funds, IPOs, Personal Loans and Insurance, as well as E-broking & Depository services.
Motilal Oswal call themselves as a 3 in 1 service provider. To avail this facility you have to have an online trading and demat account with them and a internet enabled bank account with either HDFC Bank, CITI Bank or ICICI Bank. Then only seamless execution of trades is possible since 3-in-1 account links your Trading, Demat and Bank Account.
Motilal Oswal is a full service stock broking company in India which began its operation in1987. It is one of the leading stock brokers in the space with around 2200+ sub-brokers and franchisee outlets in more than 500 cities across India.
Through Motilal Oswal , you can trade in Equity, F&O, Commodities and currency across BSE,NSE,NCDEX & MCX. It not only provides platform to trade in Mutual Funds, and IPOs but also provides guidance for trading in stock market and value-added tools and services to enhance your trading experience.
The full Service broker also offers services like Portfolio management, Investment Advisory Services. Motilal Oswal is registered as a Depository Participant with CDSL & NSDL both.
CIN : U65990MH1994PLC079418
Motilal Oswal NSE Member ID:
- Capital Market (CM) - INB231041238
- Future & Options (F&O) - INF231041238
- Currency Derivatives (CDS) - INE231041238
Motilal Oswal BSE Member ID :
- Capital Market (CM) - INB011041257
- Future & Options (F&O) - INF011041257
- Currency Derivatives (CDS) - INE011041257
Motilal Oswal Securities Depository :
- CDSL - IN-DP-16-2015
- NSDL - IN-DP-NSDL-152-2000
PMS- : PM/INP000000670 . (Motilal Oswal Asset Management Company Ltd.)
Motilal Oswaloffers multiple communication channels to its clients for using the customers' service
- Phone Number :
- Sub Broker Support : +91-9769972825
- Support : 91-22-39982515 / 67490600
- Call & Trade : 91-22-39982600
- Account Opening : 91-22-62126600
- Email Support :
- Corporate Office :
Motilal Oswal Tower, Rahimtullah Sayani Road,
Opposite Parel ST Depot, Prabhadevi,
Tel No.: 022-3980 4263
- Correspondence Address :
Palm Spring Centre, 2nd Floor,
Palm Court Complex, New Link Road,
Malad (West), Mumbai- 400 064.
Tel No: 022 3080 1000.
- Active Client Details
- 900000+ Clients.
Account Opening & AMC Charges
Trading Account / Demat opening is onetime fee that Motilal Oswal charge while initiate your account opening process. Trading /Demat AMC (Annual maintenance Charges) is an annual fee charges by Motilal Oswal to maintain your account, this is annual charges and deduct from your account even if you haven't trade for a year.
|Type||Account Opening (One Time)||Annual Maintenance Fees (Yearly)|
The Final Thoughts
Motilal Oswal is a renowned name in share brokerage Industry with over 9 lakh customer base, powerful online trading tools, Research based investment advice, dedicated customer service. Motilal Oswal is best suited for newbie’s in the market who can get help from its branches in your neighbourhood but only at the cost of paying high brokerage.
For those seeking a quality research, professional planning for the future, and tips and recommendations, Motilal Oswal will not disappoint..
The challenge Motilal Oswal and all other full service brokers are facing with emerge of new discount brokers in market is inevitable and has to compete hard to stay in business. But in today's changing scenario where Brokerage Industry is moving towards flat rate brokers or discount brokers and with availability of high speed internet, increased use of computers and customer long term desire to reduce the brokerage, big names like Motilal Oswal even has to work hard for being in the business.
As far as the brokerage goes, it is a costly deal for casual investor and day traders, because they will fall either in higher bucket of brokerage or constraint of minimum brokerage.