"MyValueTrade is one of the most economical discount brokers in India and has history of working in share broking space since 1985 with unique single window login facility for all of his services like trading, BackOffice, analytics, Demat a/c reports, fund payin/payout services."
- Simple Brokerage Plans with minimal charges: They have extremely simple and easy to understand the brokerage plan. It charges the brokerage of Rs10/ per executed. No matter how many times you trade and what's your size of the trade, brokerage remains same for all the exchanges.
- One platform for the trading activities: It provides a single platform across the category. There is no hassle to remember different passwords, and from one login you can trade in equity, commodity & currency. Also, a single login for exchange and back-office software.
- Dedicated customer service:My value trade provides 24*7 customer care service. Very few discount broker provide such service. Turn around time of their helpdesk is fastest with the majority of satisfying results.
- After market order:You place the order for the share in which you want to invest after the market hours. Once the stock market opens, your share will get credit in electronic format into your Demat account.
- Margin and Exposure: My Value Trade offers up to 33 times exposure.
- latest news and updates:You can watch live TV on your MCT TRADERS. They air the top 4 business channel so that their customers are always up to date with the latest market new and real-time data of the stock market.
- Trading plans include unlimited quantity and size of trading on all exchanges NSE, BSE and MCX.
- Have tie up with 45 major banks for instant funds transfer facility.
- MyValueTrade provides you with the opportunity of trading in Intraday up to 33 times exposure.
- You can use the same funds for trading across the Trade across the segments viz. Equity, commodity, derivatives and currency. They are flexible and do not restrict their traders.
- MyValueTrade doesn't offer 3-in-1 account.
- They do not provide research reports, tips or suggestion to its traders.
MyValueTrade Stock Trading, Brokerage charges, Demat, Comparison and Mobile Trading Reviews 2019
|Type of site||Private|
|Headquarters||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Key people||Harjeet Singh Arora (MD),Harinder Singh|
|Industry||Discount Broking,Stock Broking,Commodity Broking|
|Products||CashPlus,Option Fair Value Calculator,Risk Advisor,Data Bank,Stock Ratings|
|Services||Equity Trading,Derivatives Trading,Currency Trading,Commodity Trading|
|Employees||501 to 1000 employees|
|Company||Master capital service Limited,Master Commodity service Limited.|
Myvaluetrade was incorporated in the year 1985 and since then providing A+ class service to its clients with regular improvement in the overall working of the company. They are one of the largest broking houses in the country, and their website commits that they have a group turnover of more than 4000crores.
They provide an opportunity of investing in Mutual Funds, IPO and NCDs. Apart from that, they provide a single platform to trade in multiple exchanges which makes the process hassle-free. One can say with full confidence it is a simplified way of trading with the minimal brokerage.
On single login, you can have access to all service such as trading, BackOffice, analytics, Demat a/c reports, fund payin/payout.
Myvaluetrade provides you service of trading in equity, currency, derivative & commodity at all the exchanges.
They have dedicated customer care helpdesk which is available 24x7, very few discount broker provide such services that to that too at this brokerage.
Master Capital Services Ltd (part of Master Trust Group) is a leading financial services company in India with over 1.5 lakh clients. Company does business under the brand name "master trust". Master Trust Group entered in to discount brokerage business through MyValueTrade in Aug 2014. MVT offers both flat fee per trade and unlimited monthly/yearly trading plans at a very low brokerage fee.
Account Offering by MyValueTrade:
At MVT you can open an Equity & Derivatives Trading account, Demat account and Commodity Trading account.
Equity & Derivatives Trading Account
MVT offer online Trading Accounts and you will have an option to trade either through a software based platform, a web based platform or a mobile application.
With a MVT online Equity & Derivatives Trading Account you can trade Stocks, Futures & Options of Stocks, Indices and Currencies. There are no Annual Maintenance charges for a Trading Account.
MyValueTrade Equity Demat Account
A demat account is different from a trading account. The demat account holds the physical stock assets that you own. This account is commonly linked to your trading account. When you buy shares of a stock in the market, they are transferred from your trading account to your demat account at the end of the day.
Annual maintenance charge (AMC) for a Demat account at MVT is Rs.400 which is waived of for the first year.
MyValueTrade Commodity Trading Account
A Commodity Trading account is what you open with a Trading Member (Commodity Broker as you call him) of recognized Commodity Exchange (MCX, NCDEX etc. in India). There are no Annual Maintenance charges for your Commodity Account at MVT and you can trade on MCX. Only futures trade on MCX and hence there is no need of a Demat Account for trading Commodities. At the end of the contract, the Future is cash settled (if you haven't already squared off the position) or you can opt for physical delivery (not allowed at most of the online broking firms, including Upstox).
Opening an Account with MyvalueTrade.
For online trading with MyValueTrade, investor has to open 2-in-1 account (Trading and Demat). Following are the ways to open an account with MyValueTrade:
- Fill an online application form.
- Website: http://www.myvaluetrade.com/
- Contact Phone Number/helpline: 91- 84678 84678
- Contact email: [email protected]
MyValueTrade Account Opening & AMC Charges
Trading Account / Demat opening is onetime fee that MVT charge while initiating your account opening process. Trading /Demat AMC (Annual maintenance Charges) is an annual fee charges by MVT to maintain your account, this is annual charges and deducted from your account even if you haven't trade for a year.
|Type||Account Opening (One Time)||Annual Maintenance Fees (Yearly)|
|Trading Account||INR 555||NIL|
|Demat Account||NIL||Rs. 400|
MyValueTrade Affiliation Details
- CIN : U67190MH1994PLC147882
- Myvaluetrade NSE Member ID:
- Capital Market (CM) - INB230643634
- Future & Options (F&O) - INF230643634
- Currency Derivatives (CDS) - INE230643634
- Myvaluetrade BSE Member ID:
- Capital Market (CM) - INB010643634
- Future & Options (F&O) - INF010643634
- Myvaluetrade MCX Membership :
- Member Code - 12440
- NCDEX Reg No:00092
- MCX FMC Regn. No. - MCX/TCM/CORP/O472
- NCDEX FMC:NCDEX /TCM/CORP/039
- Depository participant
- CDSL: in-dp-cdsl-141-2001
- NSDL: in-dp-nsdl-108-99
Customers Service options offered by MyValueTrade
MVT offers multiple communication channels to its clients for using the customers service
- Phone Number :Customer Support / Call & Trade :
- +91- 84678 01234
- +91- 84678 84678
- Email Support :[email protected], (For Service)
- Corporate Office :
C-1, Jeevan Jyot Building, 18/20, Cawasjee Patel Street,
Fort, Mumbai – 400001
Telephone No: +91-84678-84678
Active Client Details of MyValueTrade
- 45+ Thousand clients.
- Average daily trading turnover of over ₹4500 crores.
The Final Thoughts about MyValueTrade
MyValueTrade with its dedicated Customer service desk, fully customizable trading environment, top-notch trading platform, Single Sign-on (SSO) feature and a website that provides a little bit of everything for everyone, put up a respectable fight with the leaders in the industry.