"Prostocks is latest entrant in discount broking space and known for low overall charges including broking, stamp duty and transaction charges. They also offer very attractive fixed brokerage Plan to choose from."
- Various option on Brokerage Plans to select from depending on your trading requirements. You can Choose from
- Flat Rs 15 per order
- Monthly unlimited trading plans.
- Yearly unlimited trading plans.
- One of the most affordable calls & trading charges.
- Give you the opportunity to earn through the referral program.
- You need not to pay in case you are not trading in any month.
- Even though Protock is the discount broker, you get option choosing from the various trading plan.
- It provides you with DP service as well.
- Low Stampduty Charges.
- Rs 15 flat-fee trades.
- Unlimited Trading Plan to offer.
- Own DP services.
- Lowest call & Trade charges.
- Fully online account opening process.
- Opportunity to invest in IPO is not available.
- Opportunity to invest in Mutual Funds.
- commodity trading facility is not available.
- You will not get any research tips as there is no in-house team
ProStocks Stock Trading, Brokerage charges, Demat, Comparison and Mobile Trading Reviews 2019
|Type of site||Private|
|Founded||2016 as Sunlight Broking LLP|
|Headquarters||Mumbai, Daman ,India|
|Key people||S P Toshniwal , CEO|
|Industry||Online Stock Broker|
|Products||ProStock Web,Desktop,Mobile, NSE NOW|
|Services|| Equity Trading,
|Company Users||Sunlight Broking LLP|
Prostocks is an online discount brokerage firm in Indian financial markets that offers brokerage services for Stocks, Future and Options and Currency and is a member of NSE, BSE, and CDSL that offers Trading, Demat and Mutual Fund services.
Incorporated in 2016, Prostocks is Mumbai, India based discount broking firm. They offer broking service in the segments including BSE Equity, NSE Equity, NSE Futures & Options, NSE Currency Derivatives.
The major benefit of ProStocks lies in its lowest charges in the Industry. Unlike to other full service and discount broker Prostocks manages to offer trade at lowest transaction charges by not charging PCM.
The lowest stamp duty paid by customers also makes ProStocks attractive to frequent traders.
ProStocks provide seamless transactions between trading & demat account and offer convenient way of stock trading through it 2-in-1 account (Trading + Demat account) to investors at affordable price.
Prostocks broker is an upcoming brokerage. Therefore, they have adopted the technique of referral program where you can refer friends, fellow traders, family and colleagues to earn 10% of brokerage charged from them.
They are highly digitalised and hassle-free. Most of their processes are online including account opening process. You don't need to send them any document or the signed form. All the process can be completed online.
They provide highly comparative brokerage at the rate of Rs. 15 per executed order for trading across equity, derivatives, or currency segment.
Account Offering by ProStocks:
At ProStocks you can open an Equity & Derivatives Trading account, Demat account.
Equity & Derivatives Trading Account : ProStocks offer only online Trading Accounts and you will have an option to trade either through a software based platform, a web based platform or a mobile application. With a ProStocks Equity & Derivatives Trading Account you can trade Stocks, Futures & Options of Stocks, Indices and Currencies. There are no One time or Annual Maintenance charges for a Trading account.
Equity Demat Account : Dematerialized Account popularly known as Demat Account, is the account where you keep stocks in electronic format. Presently in India, we follow a T+2 rolling settlement cycle for Delivery based trading. What it means is that if you buy 100 shares of Reliance on Monday (T day as we call it) for delivery, the shares will come to your Demat Account only on T+2 day (Wednesday evening).
There is no account Opening & Annual maintenance charge (AMC) for a Demat account at ProStock (which includes NSE/BSE Equity, F&O, Currency Derivatives and CDSL Demat account).
Important things to remember while opening an account:
- Open only "Trading Account" if: You intend to trade only Futures & Options and/or Currencies, be it Intraday or Positional. Demat account is not required.
- Open "Trading and Demat" if: You intend to take delivery of Stocks (buy and hold stocks overnight) along with trading in Futures & Options and/or Currencies.
Opening an Account with ProStocks:
For investment in the stock market, an investor has to open the account. If they want to trade with prostock they should open an account with prostock itself, and we have mentioned the way you can open the account with the Prostock:
- Prostock provides the facility of eKYC, and their clients do not have to meet the hassle of visiting branch to complete the process of KYC. Their entire online process is online, and the customer has to submit the copy of the following documents to open the account with prostock:
- PAN Card
- Aadhar Card
- Address Proof
- Latest Photo
- You can visit there website by clicking on the link http://www.ProStocks.com/ and can open the account online./
- You can contact them in case you are finding difficulty in browsing through their website. Their contact number is +91 22 38 110 110
- Also, you can mail them on [email protected] for any support.
ProStocks Account opening & AMC charges:
- Trading Account Opening Charges (One Time): Rs 300 Promo Discount Rs 0 now
- Demat account Opening Charges (One Time): Rs 0
- Trading Annual maintenance charges (AMC): Rs 0
- Demat Account Annual Maintenance Charges (AMC): Rs 0 (Rs 1000 refundable deposit)
ProStocks Affiliation Details
- AMFI Registration No (ARN):
- SEBI Broker Regn. No: INZ000048660
- ProStocks NSE Member ID: 90084
- ProStocks BSE Member ID: 6635
- CDSL: IN-DP-280-2016
- AMFI Registration No (ARN) : 119535
Customers Service options offered by ProStocks
- Phone Number:
- Customer Support / Call & Trade : 022- 38110110,022-40157050,22-40157051
- Account Opening : 022-38110110
- Email Support:
- Corporate Office:
Sunlight Broking LLP,
B-50, Pravasi Industrial Estate,
Goregaon (East), Mumbai - 400063
- Active Client Details of ProStocks
- 3000+ Clients.
The Final Thoughts about ProStocks
ProStock is one of the cheapest discount brokers in the industry providing the 2-in-1 trading account with extremely low call & trade and lowest stamp duty. If you are an early trader and looking towards cheaper broker, then Prostock is must think upon. However, if you pro in trading and looking towards expanding your portfolio and require more services than you can explore better options of stock broker in the market.