"Reliance Securities is certainly a renowned name in share brokerage Industry with over 1.15 lakh active customer base, powerful online trading tools, Research based investment advice, dedicated customer service"
Why Reliance Securities?
- Award Winning trustworthiness of the Reliance Group.
- Reliance Securities is registered with both NSE and BSE and offers trading facilities in equity, derivatives, currency, ETF's, Mutual Funds, NCD/Bonds, corporate FD's, Sovereign gold bonds etc.
- They have dedicated research team who continuously track the domestic and global market to provide essential information and repost to their clients for appropriate investment for their hard earned money.
- They Pay due attention to their trading technology and have more than 10 platform for their clients to trade.
- They provide investment opportunity to NRIs and have a various offering for them.
- The customer can place after market orders (AMO) for next day post market hours.
- Live chat facility available
- Easy-to-use website.
- Trading through an in-house secured website
- Almost all financial services available including commodity trading
- Brokerage is average compare to top-notch brokerage firm, however, equal to most average brokers
- Big margin and option to pay within t+5 days
- Free for first 20 calls in a month
- Intensive Research support
- Customer services needs to be improved.
- Lots of hidden charges are included
- High Brokerage Charges
- Do not provide 3-in-1 trading account
|Type of site||Public|
|Key people||B. Gopkumar (CEO)|
|Products||Institutional broking, retail broking, private wealth management, and product diversification, commodity trading.|
|Services||Equity, Derivatives, Currency Trading. Fixed Deposits, Loans, Tax Services, Insurance.|
|Company||Reliance Securities Limited|
Reliance Securities is the financial hand of one of the top three business houses of the India, Anil Dhirubhai Ambani (ADA) Group. It allows its customers to trade by web-based investment portal.
This platform gives in the opportunity to deal in equity trading, derivatives, Mutual funds, IPOs, Life Insurances, Commodities, Money Transfer, Currency derivatives, Gold coins, Credit cards services, wealth management, general insurance and many more. Also, Reliance Securities is registered with NSE, BSE, MCX, MCX-SX, NCDEX, NMCE.
Reliancesmartmoney.com is a "neutral financial service marketplace" who promises to empower people to do whatís right for their money. They have a strong geographical presence across India with more than 1000 offices covering all major cities and are among one of the few firms who provide live chat service and thus increase ease of communication
Reliance Security provides investment benefits to NRI and continuously works on IT set up to provide updated technology to their customers.
The company works with a mission – "To simplify investment &s; trading for our customers through technology backed, user– friendly, value–broking services." It has been awarded as "The Most Trusted Brand for Research Recommendation" by IMRB.
Reliance Securities is also included and maintain the legacy of trustworthiness of Reliance (ADA) Group.
Reliance Securities provide simplified means of trading and investment to gain maximum return. Almost all investment option is available under single and you can diversify your portfolio as per your understanding". Reliance securities have ample scope investing money in a variety of financial product using single window access. They started in 2005 and had grown their customer base to huge extend and credit goes to their trustworthiness of the brand "Reliance". They take special care to abide by laws & orders set by regulations.
- CIN : U65990MH2005PLC154052
- DP ID :
- Research Analyst : INH000002384
- Reliance NSE Member ID:
- Capital Market (CM) - INB 231234833
- Future & Options (F&O) - INF 231234833
- Currency Derivatives (CDS) - INE 231234833
- Reliance BSE Member ID:
- Capital Market (CM) - INB 011234839
- Future & Options (F&O) - INF011234839
- Currency Derivatives (CDS) - INE 011234839
Reliance provides an opportunity of communication channels to its clients for using the customer service:
- Phone Number : Customer Support / Call & Trade :022 39886000 | 022 25816000
- Account opening:https://www.reliancesmartmoney.com/demat-account-online
- Email Support :[email protected]
- Corporate Office :
Reliance Securities Ltd
11h Floor, R-Tech Park, Nirlon Compound,
Western Express Highway, Land mark - Near Hub, behind Oracle Building
Goregaon (East), Mumbai - 400063
Active Client Details
- 116880+ clients.
Account Opening & AMC Charges
Trading Account / Demat opening is onetime fee that Reliance Securities charge while initiate your account opening process. Trading /Demat AMC (Annual maintenance Charges) is an annual fee charges by Reliance Securities to maintain your account, this is annual charges and deduct from your account even if you haven't trade for a year.
|Type||Account Opening (One Time)||Annual Maintenance Fees (Yearly)|
At Upstox you can open an Equity & Derivatives Trading account, Demat account and Commodity Trading account.
Equity & Derivatives Trading Account
Upstox offer only online Trading Accounts and you will have an option to trade either through a software based platform, a web based platform or a mobile application. Upstox offers you to place order by call and trade which will be charged Rs.20+GST per order through phone and you can modify an order as many times you want to during a day.
With a Upstox online Equity & Derivatives Trading Account you can trade Stocks, Futures & Options of Stocks, Indices and Currencies. There are no Annual Maintenance charges for a Trading Account.
Equity Demat Account
A demat account is different from a trading account. The demat account holds the physical stock assets that you own. This account is commonly linked to your trading account. When you buy shares of a stock in the market, they are transferred from your trading account to your demat account at the end of the day.
Presently in India, Upstox follow a T+2 rolling settlement cycle for Delivery based trading. What it means is that if you buy 100 shares of Reliance on Monday (T day as we call it) for delivery, the shares will come to your Demat Account only on T+2 day (Wednesday evening).
Annual maintenance charge (AMC) for a Demat account at Upstox is Rs.150 which is collected at the end of the financial year on a pro-rata basis and the Demat account opening charges are Rs.150.
Commodity Trading Account
A Commodity Trading account is what you open with a Trading Member (Commodity Broker as you call him) of recognized Commodity Exchange (MCX, NCDEX etc. in India). There are no Annual Maintenance charges for your Commodity Account at Upstox and you can trade on MCX. Only futures trade on MCX and hence there is no need of a Demat Account for trading Commodities. At the end of the contract, the Future is cash settled (if you haven't already squared off the position) or you can opt for physical delivery (not allowed at most of the online broking firms, including Upstox).
Important things to remember while opening an account with us:
- Open only "Trading Account" if:You intend to trade only Futures & Options and/or Currencies, be it Intraday or Positional. Demat account is not required.
- Open "Trading and Demat" if:You intend to take delivery of Stocks (buy and hold stocks overnight) along with trading in Futures & Options and/or Currencies.
- Open "Commodity Trading Account" if:You intend to trade only Commodities.
How to open account with Reliance Securities Ltd.?
For Online Stock Trading with Reliance, the investor needs to open a DEMAT account. Opening a trading account with Reliance is easy. You could use one of the following options to open an account with Reliance securities:
- Offline account opening process:
- Download account opening form from the website (https://www.reliancesmartmoney.com/) and submit this form to nearest Reliance security office. OR OR
- Visit Reliance Securities office and their executive will provide you form and will help you complete all the formalities to open an account with Reliance securities.
- Online account opening process:
- Visit https://www.reliancesmartmoney.com/ and click login page. On clicking that icon, you have to provide email, phone number, PAN, Aadhar number for KYC process. They may require a few more documents which will be mentioned there. After verification of your information, the team will approve your account and you will get the user ID and password kit. This process take approx. 24 hrs. OR
- You can enter your information and contact details and their representative may call you for further assistance
Non-Resident Indian Account
Reliance Securities provides services to customers beyond India. NRIs too can open their online trading account with tem and to be a part of this ecosystem and benefit from it.Offerings
- Online delivery-based trading on both NSE and BSE.
- Invest in a bouquet of products including Mutual Funds, IPOs, regular investment plans and more.
- Get sectorial, scrip-based news and stock recommendations including buy, sell or hold.
- Access to in-depth, fact-based and reliable research inputs prepared by our dedicated research team..
The Final Thoughts
"Reliance securities being a part of one of the business giant is always a trustworthy brand to work with. Opportunity of dealing with all financial products under one account gives you ease of trading and also helps in diversifying your portfolio. You can invest in equity trading, derivatives, Mutual funds, IPOs, Life Insurances, Commodities, Money Transfer, Currency derivatives, Gold coins, Credit cards services, wealth management, general insurance and many more. Also, Reliance Securities is registered with NSE, BSE, MCX, MCX-SX, NCDEX, NMCE. by opening one single reliance DEMAT account. "
They have upgraded IT setup and try their best to provide better technological advancement to their clients however, when it comes to customer services they need drastic improvement. No matter what is the medium. Their brokerage is relatively less compare to high end brokers but is equal to average broker.
Trading with Reliance DEMAT account is preferred if you can take decision and invest on your own which means it is good for experienced person. In case you require assistance in investing your money you should look to some other broker.