"Sharekhan is one of the pioneers of online trading in India. It offers a broad range of financial products and services including securities brokerage, mutual fund distribution, loan against shares, ESOP financing, IPO financing and wealth management"
- Pan India Presence over 170 branches & 2300+ Franchise partners.
- DP transaction facility is available without any cost.
- Sharekhan allows fixed deposit as collateral for Future & Options.
- At Sherkhan you can Trade through call & trade service.
- Provide you scope to widen your portfolio by investing in Equities, IPO, Mutual Funds, ETFs, Commodities, F&O
- Free call and trade facility.
- Huge Branch & Partner network
- User-friendly website and easy to use trading platform
- Registered with both the exchanges - BSE and NSE.
- Provides you with the opportunity of commodity trading.
- The fixed deposit can be used as collateral for future and option trading.
- Sharekhan doesn't charge for DP transactions.
- Offer only 2-in-1 account.
- Shrekhan charges comparatively high brokerage.
- Minimum brokerage of 10 paisa is being charged per stock basis.
- Trading after market hours is not allowed.
- Classic account holders cannot trade commodities.
Sharekhan Stock Trading, Brokerage charges, Demat, Comparison and Mobile Trading Reviews 2019
|Type of site||Private|
|Key people||Mr. Jaideep Arora (CEO)|
|Products||investment banking, institutional broking, retail broking, private wealth management, and financial product distribution|
|Services||Equity, Derivatives, Currency , Commodity Trading. Loans against Shares, ESOP & IPO Financing.|
|Company||Sharekhan Ltd ,Sharekhan Commodities Pvt Ltd,Sharekhan Financial Services Pvt Ltd,Sharekhan.Com India Pvt Ltd,Sharekhan Consultants Pvt.Ltd|
Shrekhan is one of the largest full-service sharebrokers in the industry and has a massive customer base of approx 16 Lakh+ with a strong geographical presence all over the country. It has 2400 offices & franchisee over 575 cities across India.
Shrekhan is registered at SEBI and have membership in NSE, BSE, MCX, NCDEX. Customers of Sherkhan can diversify their portfolio to a great extent as it allows to invest in equity, derivative, currency, commodity, Mutual Funds, IPOs, Bonds and many more products.
Along with providing its service to Indian, it provides 2-in-1 account service to NRIs as well. Also, it has very efficient customer service and offers technological advance trading platform.
Shrekhan was founded in 2000 By SSKI Group, and in 2016 it becomes the wholly owned subsidiary of BPN Paribas which is the European Bank. It has captured around 6% of retail broking Market share by considering and fulfilling the demand of the customer. They provide the best online trading platform across the channel and offer multiple accounts to cater to diversified need to the clients.
Sharekhan Affiliation Details
- ShareKhan Ltd. : U99999MH1995PLC087498
- Sharekhan Commodities Pvt Ltd: U67120MH2000PTC127261
- Sharekhan Financial Services Pvt Ltd: U65920MH2004PTC149518
- Sharekhan.Com India Pvt Ltd: U80904MH2000PTC126954
- Sharekhan Insurance Broking Ltd: U67120MH2000PLC127257
- Sharekhan Limited NSE Member ID:
- Capital Market (CM) - INB 231073330
- Future & Options (F&O) - INF 231073330
- Currency Derivatives (CDS) - INE 231073330
- Sharekhan Limited BSE Member ID:
- Capital Market (CM) - INB 011073351
- Future & Options (F&O) - INF 011073351
- Sharekhan Commodities Pvt. Ltd. Commodity Exchange membership ID:
- MCX-10080 ; (MCX/TCM/CORP/0425)
- NCDEX-00132 ; (NCDEX/TCM/CORP/0142)
- NCDEX SPOT-NCDEXSPOT/116/CO/11/20626
- DP :
- Mutual Fund-ARN 20669
- Research Analyst : INH000000370
Customers Service options offered by Sharekhan
Sharekhan offers multiple communication channels to its clients for using the customers' service
- Phone Number :
- Customer Support:
- 1-800-22-7500 (Toll Free)
- 0226115 1111 / 39707500 (Local Charge)
- Call & trade:
- 1-800-22-7500 (Toll Free)
- 39707600 (Local Charge)
- Customer Support:
Email Support : [email protected]
Registered Office :
Lodha iThink Techno Campus, 10th Floor, Beta Building,
Off.JVLR, Opp. Kanjurmarg Station,
Kanjurmarg (East), Mumbai - 400 042.
Active Client Details Of Sharekhan
- 1400000+ clients
Sharekhan Account Opening & AMC Charges 2019
Trading Account / Demat opening is the onetime fee that Sharekhan charge while initiating your account opening process. Trading /Demat AMC (Annual maintenance Charges) is an annual fee charge by Sharekhan to maintain your account, this is annual charges and deduct from your account even if you haven't traded for a year.
|Type||Account Opening (One Time)||Annual Maintenance Fees (Yearly)|
|Trading Account||Rs 750 (adjusted against first 6 months brokerage)||NIL|
The Final Thoughts about Sharekhan
Sharekhan is one of the best full-service brokers in the Indian broking industry with wide presence all over India as well as out of India especially in the Arab country. It is the broker who is preferable for the newbie's as they understand the requirement of new traders and provide them with all the facilities. They curate their service accordingly and offer them free and paid Trading course and tutorials. Along with this, they provide a dedicated representative with help in solving all their doubts related to Share market, instantly.
Though they have some of the great services, they charge high brokerage, and with the entrant of new discount brokers, it is becoming difficult to retain the more significant chunk of traders. The industry is moving towards flat rates and discount brokers, and therefore they are struggling hard and have to exclusive each day for being in the business.
As far as the brokerage goes, it is a costly deal for casual investor and day traders, because they will fall either in the higher bucket of brokerage or constraint of minimum brokerage.