"Tradejini was incorporated by two aspiring entrepreneur having a combined experience of over 60 years in stock broking and Stock Investing in the silicon valley of India i.e. Bangalore. It first came into existence in the year 2012. It provides services in almost all the areas of stock broking at low price."
- Max Brokerage Rs20 per executed order
- No monthly charges if you do not trade in any month.
- Trading tools like Span Calculator, Brokerage & exposure calculator , option calculator & Flash news.
- real-time charts and technical analysis tools.
- Have facility of support over phone, email and chat to its customers.
- Referral Program – wherein the client who refers a client will get 10% of the brokerage paid by the referred client on perpetual basis
- Own DP service.
- Integrated online platform.
- Free SMS Advisory (Recommendations and Tips)
- Atom payment gateway connecting 24 banks.
- Single screen trading across all the segments.
- Own DP services
- NRI trading.
- Provide facility to invest in Mutual Funds, debts instruments.
- Does not facility to invest in IPO.
- Only Non - Agri commodities traded at Tradejini.
- They have only one branch.
Tradejini Stock Trading, Mobile Trading, Demat Account, Brokerage Comparison and Review 2019
|Type of site||Private|
|Key people||Dinesh Kumar Madanlal, MD Kishore Kumar J.|
|Products||Nest , NSE Now|
|Services||Equity Trading,Derivatives Trading,Currency Trading,Commodity Trading,Mutual Funds ,NRI services|
Tradejini Financial Services Pvt Ltd (TRADEJINI) is an online discount brokerage firm in Indian financial markets that offers brokerage services for trading in Equity Delivery, Equity Intraday, Stock Futures, Stock options, Currency Futures, Currency options, Commodity futures, Debt instruments traded on exchanges, Investments in Mutual funds, holding dematerialised financial instruments and trading in Exchange Traded funds and is a member of NSE, BSE, MCX, and CDSL that offers Trading, Demat and Mutual Fund services.
Tradejini was incorporated by two aspiring entrepreneur in the silicon valley of India i.e. Bangalore. It first came into existence in the year 2012. Tradejini reached new heights due to immense experience of two traders who have started it. On combining the experience of both the traders, they have 60 years of expertise. And under such expertise Tradejini grew its client base from 0 of 10,000+ customers, and handles average daily turnovers of Rs: >1000 crores.
TRADEJINI's goal when it launched in 2012 was simple- is to minimize the cost of transactions so as to ethically maximize the profits of clients in the long term.
The full product and services of the company include trading in equity, Intra-day, future and option, currency, commodities, Debt instruments traded on exchanges, Investments in Mutual funds on NSE, BSE and MCX. TRADEJINI is a registered depository participant (dp) with CDSL.
Tradejini provide very competitive brokerage rate of just Rs. 20 per executed order for trade across equity, commodity or currency segment. Tradejini is currently serving 10000+ online clients across 1000+ cities & doing 1000+ cr daily turnover across exchanges.
Tradejini Affiliation Details
- CIN : U67110KA2012PTC064832
- Tradejini NSE Member ID:
- Capital Market (CM) - INB231465536
- Future & Options (F&O) - INF231465536
- Currency Derivatives (CDS) - INE231465536
- Tradejini BSE Member ID:
- Capital Market (CM) - INB011465532
- Future & Options (F&O) - INF011465532
- CIN : IN-DP-CDSL-681-2013
- Tradejini MCX Membership:
- Member Code - :46430
Customers Service options offered by Tradejini
Tradejini offers multiple communication channels to its clients for using the customer's service
- Phone Number :
- Customer Support / Call & Trade :
- Account opening: 080-40204020
- Customer Support / Call & Trade :
Email Support : [email protected]
- Corporate Office :
Vasavi Square, 2nd Floor, No.75/757, 10th Main Road,
4th Block, Jayanagar, 4th Block, Jayanagar,
Bengaluru, Karnataka 560011
- Active Client Details of Tradejini
- 10000+ clients.
- Average daily trading turnover of over Rs.1,000 crores.
Tradejini Account Opening & AMC Charges
Trading Account / Demat opening is onetime fee that Tradejini charge while initiate your account opening process. Trading /Demat AMC (Annual maintenance Charges) is an annual fee charges by Tradejini to maintain your account, this is annual charges and deduct from your account even if you haven't trade for a year.
|Type||Account Opening (One Time)||Annual Maintenance Fees (Yearly)|
Tradejini Account Offering:
At Tradejini you can open an Equity & Derivatives Trading account, Demat account and Commodity Trading account.
Tradejini Equity & Derivatives Trading Account
Tradejini offer only online Trading Accounts and you will have an option to trade either through a software based platform, a web based platform or a mobile application. They also offer a Call & Trade option, in case you don&pos;t have access to any of the platforms.
There are no Annual Maintenance charges for a Trading & Commodity Account.
Tradejini Equity Demat Account
Dematerialized Account popularly known as Demat Account, is the account where you keep stocks in electronic format. Presently in India, we follow a T+2 rolling settlement cycle for Delivery based trading. Annual maintenance charge (AMC) for a Demat account at Tradejini is Rs. 300+GST or Rs. 1999/- + Service Tax (Rs. 1900 -non refundable - Rs. 99/- refundable) (Lifetime). One time Trading opening charges are Rs. 300/- (inclusive of taxes) and there is charges on Demat account opening .
Tradejini Commodity Trading Account
A Commodity Trading account is what you open with a Trading Member (Commodity Broker as you call him) of recognized Commodity Exchange (MCX, NCDEX etc. in India). There are no Annual Maintenance charges for your Commodity Account at SAS Tradejini and you can trade on MCX.
Important things to remember while opening an account with Tradejini:
- Open only "Trading Account" if:You intend to trade only Futures & Options and/or Currencies, be it Intraday or Positional. Demat account is not required.
- Open "Trading and Demat" if: You intend to take delivery of Stocks (buy and hold stocks overnight) along with trading in Futures & Options and/or Currencies.
- Open "Commodity Trading Account" if: You intend to trade only Commodities.
Opening an Account with TRADEJINI:
Following are the ways to open an account with Tradejini:
- Download the account opening form to begin trading in NSE , BSE and MCX . Print and sign the form at required areas. Attach self-attested copies of the required proofs and courier it to office at the address given below.
- Tradejini Financial Services Pvt Ltd
- Vasavi Square, 2nd Floor, No.75/757, 10th Main Road,
Jayanagar,Bangalore - 560011.
- Go through Tradejini online EKYC process and enter the necessary data and take a print and courier it to office address as mentioned above along with necessary supporting documents.
- Download Account opening forms from our website, fill & sign up the same and submit it to to office address as mentioned above along with necessary supporting documents. Downloads Application
- If you want Traderjini to courier you the application form to your address call the number 080-40204020 or send mail to [email protected] Fill & sign up the same and submit it to office address as mentioned above along with necessary supporting documents.
- Website: https://www.tradejini.com
- Contact Phone Number/helpline: 080-40204020
- Contact email: [email protected]
The Final Thoughts about Tradejini
Tradejini is one of the online discount brokers that offer competitive brokerage plans and quality customer service but the broker is limited in its offering of advanced tool. If around the stock trading space for a while and does not depends on the tips and recommendations then it is one of the economical options for you to consider. But if you are new in the space and looking for tips and recommendations then you can opt for the full service stock brokers.