"Ventura Securities is one of the few full-service brokers who provide various opportunity to waiver the brokerages and AMC by fulfilling few conditions. It covers India through physical offices (branches) and sub-brokers."
- Provide multiple Ventura brokerage plans available .
- Provide service to NRIs, PIOs & Foreign Investors
- 25 branches & over 500 business partners located across 300 cities have very supportive customer care team.
- Different plan waiver the brokerage accordingly .
- Opportunity is available to waiver Annual Maintenance charges as well. .
- Multiple online trading platforms available.
- Excited prepaid trading plan for high vol. customer.
- Multiple brokerage plans available
- AMC free DEMAT account is available if the customer pays one-time deposit of Rs.3000 at the time of account opening.
- NRI service is available
- Physical branches cover pan India and provide a good customer support facility
- Charges applied for using few online platforms
- AMC is waivered for few and charged from another based on condition fulfilled.
- Website UI/UX is extremely basic.
- Higher Brokerage charges
- Minimum Brokerage
|Year of Incorporation||1994|
|Active Exchange Memberships||NSE, BSE, MCX, NCDEX|
|Total Number of Clients||107847|
|Total Number of Branches||300+ cities|
Ventura Securities Limited entered the stock broking industry in the year of 1994 with the head quarter located in Mumbai, Thane. Like all other stock brokers, they also provide variety of service to broaden your portfolio. Their product and service include equity, derivatives, Mutual Funds, fixed income, commodities & currency trading, IPO. Along with this, they provide a variety of services to their customers which are national pension service, advisory & recommendation services, watch list. Ventura Securities cater not only to Indians but also to NRIs, PIOs and foreign investors.
Ventura Securities Limited has very catchy slogan written in the Hindi language which grabs the attention of any Indian investor ‐ " Kyon Ki bhaiya, sabse Bada rupiya." The slogan is one of the major factors which builds up the company's image as it is the one line summary of the company's ideology.
Ventura provides multiple brokerage plans and allows you to save by waiver the brokerage charges and also annual maintenance charges. We have explained how to achieve great monetary benefits with Ventura and get rid of various charges in the latter part of this review.
They work on certain mission and vision which they have named as Ventura Credo, and it contains the following points:
- Building valuing a true partnership
- Think, and it's there approach
- Constant innovation
- Team Ventura
Under the leadership of Mr. Hemant Majethia with the above-mentioned ideology, Ventura securities are doing pretty well in the Indian stock broking industry.
Ventura Affiliation Details
- Ventura Securities CIN: U67120MH1994PLC082048
- Ventura Securities DP ID :
- NSDL: IN-DP-NSDL-257-2006
- Portfolio Manager : INP000000282
- Ventura Securities BSE Member ID:
- Capital Market (CM) - INB010760438
- Future & Options (F&O) - INF010760438
- Ventura Securities NSE Member ID:
- Capital Market (CM) - INB230760432
- Future & Options (F&O) - INF230760432
- Currency Derivatives (CDS) – INE230760432
Customers Service options offered by Ventura
- Phone Number
- Customer Support: +91-22-67547000, +91-22-25498500
- Call & trade :
- Account opening: https://www.ventura1.com/TradewithUs.aspx
- Email Support : [email protected]
- Corporate Office :
Venture securities Limited
I-Think Techno Campus
"B" Wing, 8th Floor
Pokhran Road No. 2
Off. Eastern Express Highway
Thane (West) – 400607, Maharashtra
Active Client Details Of Ventura
- 81693 clients.
Ventura Account Opening & AMC Charges 2020
To open an account with Ventura, you have to pay account opening charges and annual maintenance charges (AMC ) as per Below table.
They are full-service broker which provide 2-in-1 trading account and opening account with them is very simple. They have given the link to open the trading account with them on various places on their website. You need to do a few clicks and given them your information and their representative will contact themselves.
|Type||Account Opening (One Time)||Annual Maintenance Fees (Yearly)|
How to open the account with Ventura?
The account opening process in India still requires offline processes for completion. We still have to sign physical copy of forms and other documents.
1.Visit the branch
Ventura securities have 200 offices and 500 sub-brokers (approx.). You can get in contact with any of them for assistance in account opening.
Account opening link is mentioned on almost every page of the Ventura website. You can click the link, filling the details and wait for executives call for completing the process. Account opening process is not a time taking the process, and if you have all the documents, the process can be completed within 2-3 days. https://www.ventura1.com/TradewithUs.aspx
3.Download the form and submit
If somebody is not comfortable with the online process, they should not worry about as Ventura has provided one more simple method to open the account. You have to download the PDF form, fill it and submit to the company's address by physically handing over the form at Ventura's office or courier them by any of the logistics services. Following is the link to download the forms - https://www.ventura1.com/Services/Downloads.aspx
The Final Thoughts about Ventura
Ventura securities limited has the strong physical reach to its customer by covering pan India through physical offices; however their online trading platforms & innovation is not very strong to trade with. This stock broking firm was established in 1994, the era when many stock broking firms came into existence. Many of them have reached to great heights; however Ventura securities is hovering as a mediocre stock brokers and is yet to make its place in the list of the top stock brokers of India. Though they are not renowned, they have some of the amazing services like multiple opportunities to waiver various broking and other fees which is provided by very few stock brokers.