Edelweiss Discount Brokerage: Edelweiss Lite Brokerage Plan 2020
Edelweiss Broking Limited is the wholly owned subsidiary of Edelweiss group which is one of the ones the leading diversified financial group in India established in 1995 Catering to corporate, institutions & individuals.
Edelweiss Lite (Brokerage Plan): Edelweiss Discount Brokerage Plan
To compete with increased competition from discount brokers Edelweiss has also launched a new Brokerage Plan Edelweiss Lite which provides an opportunity to invest in the stock market at flat Rs.10/ order for all segments.
Edelweiss Lite Broking charges:
|EQ Delivery||Rs.10/ order|
|EQ Intraday||Rs.10/ order|
|EQ Futures||Rs.10/ order|
|EQ Options||Rs.10/ order|
|CUR Futures||Rs.10/ order|
|CUR Options||Rs.10/ order|
Edelweiss Lite Other charges:
|Margin/ Funding (Leverage)||Cash + Stock Margin (50% Cash / 50% Stock) For FNO, we will charge at 0.08%/day in case 50% cash is not maintained|
|Delayed Payment Interest (Normal)||0.08%/ day|
|Delayed Payment Interest (MTF)||0.08%/ day|
Edelweiss Lite Value Added Services (Manual Support)
|Call and Trade (Advisory, Trading)||Rs.20/ Call|
|RM/ Advisor||Not Available|
Edelweiss Lite Tools & Features
|Standard Tools (Watchlist, Screeners, Alerts etc.)||Free|
|News (Live, Details)||Free|
|Notifications (Whatsapp)||Rs.50/ month|
|Portfolio Optimizer||Rs.100/ Request|
Edelweiss Lite Ancillary Charges
|DP AMC||1st Year Free/ post Rs. 300 per annum|
|DP Fees (Trf Out/ Sell)/ Inter-settlement Fees||Rs.15 flat per ISIN|
|Physical CML Request||1st Free/ Additional Rs. 120|
|Physical Contract Notes||Rs.50/ note|
|Cheque payment||Rs.500/ cheque|
|Pledge Charges||Rs.60/ pledge|
|Physical Statement Charges (Ledger, PNL, Tax etc.)||Rs.50/ note|
FAQs about edelweiss lite brokerage plan:
- What is the edelweiss lite brokerage plan?
- Edelweiss lite brokerage plan is a flat fees brokerage plan where edelweiss would charge Rs. 10 per Order for all segment.
- How to subscribe to the edelweiss lite brokerage plan?
- Edelweiss Lite plan is currently available at the time of account opening for all new customers of Edelweiss. You can choose the option during the account opening journey and get enabled for the Edelweiss Lite plan.
- Is there a minimum Brokerage applicable to edelweiss lite brokerage plan?
- There is no Minimum brokerage applicable for Lite brokerage Plan