"Trade Smart Online makes its mark in the discount trading space by providing clients with multiple options, trading tools and fixed price plans for trading in equity Cash and F&O Segment, currency and commodity. In terms of Customer Care, Trade Smart Online defines what a share broker- client relationship should be, everything from interaction to open an account, account opening process, to start your first trading or receiving professional guidance"
Why Trade Smart?
- Wide range of plans to select from depending on your trading requirements. Choose from
- Flat Rs 15 per order
- 0.007% for intraday
- Monthly unlimited trading plans
- Pay when you use, if not trading in any month then no monthly charges.
- Provide one of the highest intraday exposures in the industry so you can have the freedom to make big decisions without having to worry about limited funds
- 2 decades of Experience
- Trading tools like Span Calculator, Bracket Orders & Trailing Stop loss.
- Team of 100+ provide support over phone, email and chat to thousands of customers
- Can change brokerage plans, flexibility in changing brokerage plans.
- Lowest transaction charges i.e Turnover/Clearing charges.
- Own DP service.
- Rs 15 flat-fee trades.
- Unlimited Trading Plan to offer.
- Own DP services
- Support Offer For Sale(OFS).
- No support for NRI trading.
- Does not facility to invest in IPO.
- Does not provide facility to invest in Mutual Funds, Bonds.
- No in-house research
|Year of Incorporation||1994|
|Active Exchange Memberships||BSE, NSE, MCX|
|Contact Details||022 61208000|
|Total Number of Clients||36808|
|Total Number of Branches||-|
Trade Smart Online is Mumbai, India based discount broking firm Incorporated in 1994. Trade smart Online is a venture of the larger organization, VNS finance & Capital Services limited with a strong track record in the brokerage business for over 20 years.
Trade Smart Online is an online discount brokerage firm in Indian financial markets that offers brokerage services for Stocks, Future and Options, Currency and Commodities and is a member of NSE, BSE, MCX, NCDEX and CDSL that offers Trading, Demat and Mutual Fund services.
TradeSmart Online is a registered depository participant (dp) with Central Depository Services India Ltd (CDSL).Sub broker ship with TSO is also available.
Trade Smart Online provide very competitive brokerage rate of just Rs. 15 per executed order for trade across equity, commodity or currency segment.
Trade at 0.007% or 0.7 Paise is another plan offered by the Trade Smart Online. You can trade through this plan in equity, currency and commodity segment (except equity delivery which is charged at 0.07% and option trading at flat Rs. 7 per lot).
Trade Smart Online has a client base of 22,000+ customers, and handles average daily turnovers of Rs: >5500 crores.
Trade Smart Online Affiliation Details
- CIN : U67120DL1995PLC064834
- Trade Smart Online NSE Member ID:
- Capital Market (CM) - INB230964330
- Future & Options (F&O) - INF230964330
- Currency Derivatives (CDS) - INE230964330
- Trade Smart Online BSE Member ID:
- Capital Market (CM) - INB010964337
- Future & Options (F&O) - INF010964337
- Trade Smart Online MCX Membership:
- Member Code - 16830
- FMC Regn. No. - MCX/TCM/CORP/0689
- Trade Smart Online NCDEX Membership:
- Member Code - 0502
- FMC Regn. No. - NCDEX /TCM/CORP/0394
Customers Service options offered by Trade Smart Online
Trade Smart Online offers multiple communication channel to its clients for using the customers service
Active Client Details Of Trade Smart Online
- 1.Phone Number :
- Customer Support / Call & Trade :
- Customer Support / Call & Trade :
- 2.Account opening:
- 022- 42878000
- 3.Email Support :
- 4.Corporate Office :
- Trade Smart Online,
A-401, Mangalya, Marol,
Andheri(E),Mumbai ‐ 400 059,India
- 22000+ clients.
- Average daily trading turnover of over Rs.5,500 crores.
- Trade Smart Online,
Trade Smart Online Account Opening & AMC Charges 2020
Trading Account / Demat opening is onetime fee that Trade Smart Online charge while initiate your account opening process. Trading /Demat AMC (Annual maintenance Charges) is an annual fee charges by Trade Smart Online to maintain your account, this is annual charges and deduct from your account even if you haven't trade for a year.
|Type||Account Opening (One Time)||Annual Maintenance Fees (Yearly)|
|Trading Account||INR 200||NIL|
How to open the account with Trade Smart Online?
For online trading with Trade Smart Online, investor has to open 2-in-1 account (Trading and Demat). Following are the ways to open an account with Trade Smart Online:
- Download the account opening form to begin trading in NSE, BSE,MCX and NCDEX. Print and sign the form at required areas. Attach self-attested copies of the required proofs and courier it to our office at the address given below.
A-401, Mangalya, Marol, Near Marigold Residency,
Marol, Andheri East,
Mumbai, Maharashtra – 400059
- Fill an online application form.
- Website: https://tradesmartonline.in/open-an-account/?ref=website-header
- Contact Phone Number/helpline: 022-61208000, 022-42878000
- Contact email: [email protected]
Account opening fees are as follows:
- One time Trading + Demat Account opening charges are Rs. 400/- (inclusive of taxes) only (which includes NSE/BSE Equity, F&O, Currency Derivatives and NSDL Demat account). For opening only a Trading account the charge will be Rs.200/-.
- One time Account Opening charges for Commodity segment is Rs. 200/- (inclusive of taxes) only.
- Annual Maintenance Charges (AMC) for Demat Account is Rs. 300/- + GST (No AMC for Trading Account)
- If you want Trade Smart Online to courier you the account opening form, additional Rs. 100/- charge needs to be paid.
The Final Thoughts about Trade Smart Online
"Although Trade Smart Online is relatively new, the discount broker is the trading arm of VNS finance. This finance group has around for a while now and was established back in 1994. Thus from the brand perspective, it certainly can be trusted. This is an online brokerage firm which gives a very attractive trading brokerage plans. If you place relatively less number of trades over the month with low trading volume then you can opt for the value plan which offers brokerage @INR 0.007% of your trade value. If you trade relatively less number of trades with high value then you can go for Power plan with fixed charges of INR 15 per executed trade. If you trade very frequently then you can go for an infinite plan. This gives you unlimited trading option with fixed charges for a month. A lot of scope for improvement is there concerning Trading Platform, customer service, the trading product is a concern"