"Solid research is considered as the foundation of Motilal Oswal Securities. Almost 10% of revenue is invested on equity research. They have been awarded as India's Best Market Analyst Award for IT & FMCG sector by Zee Business."
Why Motilal Oswal?
- Wide Network with over 2200 Sub-brokers and Franchise partners in 500+ cities in India serving >9L customers.
- Free Call and Trade Service.
- Dedicated and award winning research with daily, weekly, monthly & yearly reports.
- 30,000+ research reports across 230+ companies and 21+ sectors.
- Dedicated large cap, mid cap & technical research teams.
- Advice across Equity, Derivatives, Commodity, Currency and Mutual Funds.
- LIVE streaming quotes and technical charts to help you make the right decision.
- Option to trade across exchanges - BSE, NSE, NCDEX, MCX, MSEI.
- Dedicated customer service team with a 6-hour query resolution TAT.
- Award Winning Research and advice.
- Trading in all market segments on BSE, NSE, MCX & NCDEX.
- Huge Sub-brokers & Partner network
- Good Trading Platform
- Offer Commodity Trading
- Free Call and Trade Service.
- High brokerage.
- Not a good fit for small and penny stock traders. They charge minimum brokerage of 20 Rs for your trade.
- Hidden charges.
- No brokerage plans available onsite.
|Year of Incorporation||1987|
|Products||Investment banking, institutional broking, retail broking, private wealth management, and financial product distribution|
|Active Exchange Memberships||NSE, BSE, MCX|
|Total Number of Clients||915,264|
|Total Number of Branches||305|
Motilal Oswal is an Indian Stock Broker firm which is established in 1987. The company is a member of the BSE, NSE and two leading commodity exchanges in the country NCDEX and MCX. It is a depository participant with CDSL & NSDL both.
The company has a network spread over 500 cities and towns comprising over 2200 business locations operated by the company and it is business partners.
Solid research is considered the foundation of Motilal Oswal Securities. Almost 10% of revenue is invested on equity research. They have been awarded India's Best Market Analyst Award for the IT & FMCG sector by Zee Business
Motilal Oswal provides a wide range of personalized wealth-management and investment services to its retail clients. These include Equity, Commodity & Currency Trading, Portfolio Advisory and Management Services, Investment Advisory Services, Distribution of Mutual Funds, IPOs, Personal Loans, and Insurance, as well as E-broking & Depository services.
Motilal Oswal calls itself a 3 in 1 service provider. To avail of this facility, you have to have an online trading and demat account with them and an internet-enabled bank account with either HDFC Bank, CITI Bank, or ICICI Bank. Then only seamless execution of trades is possible since a 3-in-1 account links your Trading, Demat, and Bank Account.
Motilal Oswal is a full service stock broking company in India which began its operation in1987. It is one of the leading stock brokers in the space with around 2200+ sub-brokers and franchisee outlets in more than 500 cities across India.
Through Motilal Oswal, you can trade in Equity, F&O, Commodities, and currency across BSE, NSE, NCDEX & MCX. It not only provides a platform to trade in Mutual Funds, and IPOs but also provides guidance for trading in the stock market and value-added tools and services to enhance your trading experience.
The full-Service broker also offers services like Portfolio Management, Investment Advisory Services. Motilal Oswal is registered as a Depository Participant with CDSL & NSDL both.
Motilal Oswal Affiliation Details
CIN : U65990MH1994PLC079418
Motilal Oswal NSE Member ID:
- Capital Market (CM) - INB231041238
- Future & Options (F&O) - INF231041238
- Currency Derivatives (CDS) - INE231041238
Motilal Oswal BSE Member ID :
- Capital Market (CM) - INB011041257
- Future & Options (F&O) - INF011041257
- Currency Derivatives (CDS) - INE011041257
Motilal Oswal Securities Depository :
- CDSL - IN-DP-16-2015
- NSDL - IN-DP-NSDL-152-2000
PMS- : PM/INP000000670 . (Motilal Oswal Asset Management Company Ltd.)
Customer's Service options offered by Motilal Oswal
Motilal Oswal offers multiple communication channels to its clients for using the customers' service
- Phone Number :
- Sub Broker Support : +91-9769972825
- Support : 91-22-39982515 / 67490600
- Call & Trade : 91-22-39982600
- Account Opening : 91-22-62126600
- Email Support :
- Corporate Office :
Motilal Oswal Tower, Rahimtullah Sayani Road,
Opposite Parel ST Depot, Prabhadevi,
Tel No.: 022-3980 4263
- Correspondence Address :
Palm Spring Centre, 2nd Floor,
Palm Court Complex, New Link Road,
Malad (West), Mumbai- 400 064.
Tel No: 022 3080 1000.
Active Client Details Of Motilal Oswal
- 326011+ Clients.
Motilal Oswal Account Opening & AMC Charges 2022
Trading Account / Demat opening is a one-time fee that Motilal Oswal charges while initiating your account opening process. Trading /Demat AMC (Annual maintenance Charges) is an annual fee charged by Motilal Oswal to maintain your account, this is an annual charge and deduct from your account even if you haven't traded for a year.
|Type||Account Opening (One Time)||Annual Maintenance Fees (Yearly)|
The Final Thoughts about Motilal Oswal
Motilal Oswal is a renowned name in the stockbroker Industry with over 9 lakh customer base, powerful online trading tools, Research-based investment advice, and dedicated customer service. Motilal Oswal is best suited for newbies in the market who can get help from its branches in your neighborhood but only at the cost of paying high brokerage.
For those seeking quality research, professional planning for the future, and tips and recommendations, Motilal Oswal will not disappoint.
The challenge Motilal Oswal and all other full-service brokers are facing with emerging of new discount brokers in the market is inevitable and has to compete hard to stay in business. But in today's changing scenario where Brokerage Industry is moving towards flat rate brokers or discount brokers and with the availability of high-speed internet, increased use of computers, and customer long term desire to reduce the brokerage, big names like Motilal Oswal even have to work hard for being in the business.
As far as the brokerage goes, it is a costly deal for casual investors and day traders, because they will fall either into a higher bucket of brokerage or constraint of minimum brokerage.