"With 273+ branches in 190 cities of the country serving 1.8 million customers, comprises approximately 10% of the total customers trading on the exchanges puts HDFC securities at 2nd position in stock brokers industry."
Why HDFC Securities?
- A Unique 3-in-1 On-line Trading Account, which includes HDFC Bank Saving Account, HDFC Securities Trading Account and HDFC Securities Demat Account, is the key offering for retail stock market investors in India.
- Security: Instead of transferring monies to a broker's pool or towards deposits, you can manage your own demat and bank accounts when you trade through HDFC Securities. It provides you the flexibility to pay only when you trade.
- E-Broking House with >20 Lac customers.
- Free Call-n-Trade: you can place orders securely over the telephone with the Call N Trade service.
- Facility to trade in Equities, IPO's, Mutual Funds, F&O and Currency derivatives.
- Add on services like relationship manager, tips & recommendations, technical research, training and education.
- 3-in-1 online trading account..
- Security of your investment & money.
- 24/7 customer service.
- Easy-to-use website.
- Derivatives trading,NRI services, mutual funds, IPOs and on-line life insurance.
- Trading is available in both BSE and NSE.
- No commodity trading..
- Very High brokerage..
- Not a good fit for small and penny stock traders.
- Charges for trading terminal usage.
- Minimum brokerage charges.
|Year of Incorporation||2002|
|Products||Investment banking, Institutional broking, retail broking, private wealth management, and financial product distribution|
|Active Exchange Memberships||BSE, NSE, MCX, NCDEX|
|Contact Details||0294 242 5771|
|Total Number of Clients||1,156,837|
|Total Number of Branches||270|
HDFC Securities Ltd is a stockbroking and distribution arm of the HDFC Group. One of the oldest broking houses in India, its operations include stock broking and distribution of various financial products. It is a corporate member of both the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) and the National Stock exchange (NSE). HDFC securities is well known with professional traders for its comprehensive online trading portal offerings.
HDFC securities began operations in April 2000. In the beginning, it was a joint venture between HDFC Bank Limited, HDFC Limited, and Indocean Esecurities Holdings Limited.
HDFC Securities is an award-winning and pioneering online broking platform. The platform not only offers convenient ways to invest in Equity, Derivatives, Currency Futures, Mutual Funds but also other services Fixed Deposits, Loans, Tax Services, New Pension Systems and Insurance are available.
HDFC Securities offers an easy-to-use platform to invest in equity and various other financial products using its unique 3-in-1 account which integrates customers' savings, trading and demat accounts.
HDFC Securities also offers access to comprehensive research information, stock picks and mutual fund recommendations among other offerings.
HDFC securities Limited are a financial services intermediary and a subsidiary of HDFC Bank, a private sector bank in India. It is one of the leading stock broking companies in India and has completed 15 years in operation. HDFC securities was founded in the year 2000 and is headquartered in Mumbai with branches across major cities and towns in India.
HDFC securities Limited is known to over 2.0 million customers for its innovation and simplicity. HDFC securities Limited has over 270 branches and is present in over 185 locations.
You can invest in Equities, Mutual Funds, Corporate Deposits, New Pension schemes, and various other products at the click of a button. And because all your investments are in one place it is much easier to transact and manage.
The 3-in-1 account, which includes HDFC Bank Saving Account, HDFC Securities Trading Account, and HDFC Securities Demat Account, is the key offering for retail stock market investors in India. It provides an extremely simple and efficient way to invest in the stock market and other financial instruments.
HDFC Securities Affiliation Details
- CIN : U67120MH2000PLC152193
- HDFC securities NSE Member ID:
- Capital Market (CM) - INB231109431
- Future & Options (F&O) - INF231109431
- Currency Derivatives (CDS) - INE231109431
- HDFC securities BSE Member ID:
- Capital Market (CM) - INB011109437
- Future & Options (F&O) - INF011109437
Customer's Service options offered by HDFC Securities
HDFC Securities offers multiple communication channels to its clients for using the customer service
- Phone Number :
- Customer Support / Call & Trade :
- 39019400 (Prefix your local code)
- 33553366 (Prefix your local code)
- Customer Support / Call & Trade :
- Email Support: [email protected]
- Corporate Office :
I Think Techno Campus, Building B, Alpha, Office Floor 8,
Near Kanjurmarg Station, Kanjurmarg (East),
Mumbai - 400 042. Tel - 022 30753400
Active Client Details Of HDFC Securities
- 650000+ Clients.
HDFC Securities Account Opening & AMC Charges 2022
Trading Account / Demat opening is a one-time fee that HDFC Securities charge while initiating your account opening process. Trading /Demat AMC (Annual maintenance Charges) is an annual fee charged by HDFC Securities to maintain your account, this is an annual charge and deduct from your account even if you haven't traded for a year.
|Type||Account Opening (One Time)||Annual Maintenance Fees (Yearly)|
How to open an account with HDFC Securities?
There are two easy ways to open an account with HDFC Securities
- Fill online Contact Us form on the HDFC Securities website. Enter your name, phone number, email address, and city and submit the form. Once the form is submitted, one of HDFC Securities representatives will get in touch with you.
- Visit one of your nearest HDFC Bank branches and fill up the application for opening an account.
Once the form is submitted, the application will process at their central processing unit (CPU) and is forwarded to HDFC Bank for linking/ opening of the Bank and Depository accounts. Once the accounts are opened all the details and your Telephone Identification Nos. (TIN), Passwords etc. will send to the customer. In case your application is not processed because of any missing details, one of their representatives will contact you.
HDFC Securities Account Opening Status
Once the form is submitted, the customer will get a Unique Docket Number (UDN) upon receipt of the application. Using this UDN customers can keep track and check the status of the account opening form at any point of time.
HDFC Securities Account Opening Form
HDFC Securities Account Opening Form is available on their HDFC Securities website. The customer has to download and fill it up.
HDFC Securities Account Closure
HDFC customers can close their accounts at any point in time. To close an account either he can visit one of their nearest branches or download the account closing form from the HDFC Securities website. Fill out the form and submit to one of their branches. They do not charge anything to close the account.
The Final Thoughts about HDFC Securities
While Investors feel safe trading with HDFC Securities as it is a well-reputed name in India with its presence in the banking sector, Life Insurance, General Insurance, and the capital market.
But in today's changing scenario where Brokerage Industry is moving towards flat rate brokers or discount brokers and with the availability of high-speed internet, increased use of computers, and customer long term desire to reduce the brokerage, big names like HDFC Securities even has to work hard for being in the business.
As far as the brokerage goes, it is a costly deal for casual investors and day traders, coz they will fall either in a higher bucket of brokerage or constraint of minimum brokerage. The brokerage ranges from .75% to .25% and minimum brokerage charges range from ₹25 or 2.5% with HDFC Securities as compared to discount brokers like Zerodha, which is only ₹20 or.01%, you may have to think twice before choosing a broker.