"Edelweiss group, being the reputed name in the industry, is always preferred for choosing as your broker however with the new entrants they have to work extremely hard to provide similar services. Edelweiss is one of the transparent brokers in the market though you can find that they also disturb customers with hidden charges. Edelweiss online platform is one the most sorted website and app with good quality of research reports & recommendation given by experts. They understand the customer needs and value their customers. Investors may find Edelweiss as a good broker but lack in few services. They don't provide online IPO investment service and also there account opening charges are on the higher side when compared to other competitors."
- Edelweiss Broking Limited is full-service broker who provide 2-in-1 On-line trading account to Indian as well as NRIs of gulf country.
- Award Winning Research and user-friendly trading platforms.
- They are versatile and provide the different broke plan to different types of clients.
- Equity delivery trading is free.
- Provide their services to Indians as well as NRIs and is very famous in Gulf countries.
- Security of your investment & money.
- Top class customer service
- Award-winning research services
- Different brokerage plans for the different type of clients
- Free Call & Trade Facility
- No online IPO service available
- Very high account opening charges.
- No 3-in-1 account facility available
|Year of Incorporation||2008|
|Active Exchange Memberships||NSE, BSE, MCX|
|Total Number of Clients||122,784|
|Total Number of Branches||475+|
Edelweiss Broking Limited is the wholly owned subsidiary of Edelweiss group which is one of the ones the leading diversified financial group in India established in 1995 Catering to corporate, institutions & individuals.
In 2011-12, RKSV opened up to general public by entering into retail brokering, and launched online-only unlimited trading plan that allowed retail traders to cut down considerably on their brokerage costs.This was soon followed by a blanket-brokerage package that allowed their customers to trade without limit for Rs. 1947 per month. Apart from introducing a flat-fee pay-as you-go trading, they launched many new brokerage plans over the time, including 5 free trades per month in 2014 that supposedly was intended to increase the investor participation.
It is full-service share broker and has excellent research services for their clients. They allow access to research on mid-cap companies and sectoral analysis on all asset classes which is backed by seven types of daily updates.
Edelweiss tried to understand the requirement of each client and have considering each client need they have introduced various brokerage plans. These plans help their customer to maximum profit by opting the one which suits them best.
Edelweiss has award-winning services and is recognized numerous times by various authorized bodies. For instant: It has been awarded as "ABP BFSI Awards, 2017" for best use of mobile technology in financial Sector and many more.
Edelweiss broking limited being subsidiary of Edelweiss is one of the reliable brands of India. It is recognized as most Promising Brands 2015, 100 most valuable brands of India in 2015. They have customer-centric principles and adhere to them for taking day to day as well as significant decision.
They are transparent compared to other brokers present In the market and have also made their all trading platforms user-friendly. They provide the assistance to their client various form and their website also gives explains to their clients in layman and easily understandable language. They avoid jargon on their site for increasing customer satisfaction.
They assist their clients and provide them the strategy for the long, medium and short term. Edelweiss openly promise on their website as one the critical reason to invest with them is "we judge our success by how much money you make."
Edelweiss Affiliation Details
- CIN : U65100GJ2008PLC077462
- DP ID
- NSDL: IN-DP-NSDL-314-2009
- Research Analyst : INH000000172,
- Edelweiss NSE Member ID:
- Capital Market (CM) - INB231311631
- Future & Options (F&O) - INF231311631
- Currency Derivatives (CDS) - INE231311631
- Edelweiss BSE Member ID: INZ000005231
- Edelweiss MCX Member ID: INB261311634
Customers Service options offered by Edelweiss
Edelweiss offers multiple communication channels to its clients for using the customer service:
- Phone Number of Edelweiss Broking:
- Call & trade: 040-4905-9999
- Customer Support: 1800 - 102 - 3335 (8am - 8pm)
- Account opening: https://www.edelweiss.in/open-new-account-online/#home?platform=website
- Email Support: [email protected]
- Corporate Office :
Edelweiss Web Services Limited ,
Edelweiss House, Off CST Road, ,
Kalina, Mumbai - 400098
Active Client Details Of Edelweiss
- 122029+ clients.
Edelweiss Account Opening & AMC Charges 2020
Trading Account / Demat opening is the onetime fee that Edelweiss charge while initiating your account opening process. Trading /Demat AMC (Annual maintenance Charges) is an annual fee charge by Edelweiss to maintain your account, this is yearly charges and deduct from your account even if you haven't traded for a year.
|Type||Account Opening (One Time)||Annual Maintenance Fees (Yearly)|
How to open the account with Edelweiss Broking Ltd.?
At Edelweiss Broking Limited you can start investing your money in stocks and other financial product after opening a trading account. You can open a 2-in-1 trading account with Edelweiss through an offline, online platform.
- Opening account through an offline medium:You have to visit your nearest Edelweiss branch and can submit your phone number and required documents. Their representatives will assist you and initiate verification once all paper formalities are done. You get welcome kit after verification is done successfully. This kit contains the user name and temporary password for login into your trading account.
- Opening account through the online medium:If you are busy and not finding time to visit the branch, you can open the account any time within 15 min through Edelweiss app or website. It is the task of a few minutes if all documents are handy. After submission of all documents, Edelweiss representative will come to for verification, and once that formality is completed, you will get the welcome kit.
The Final Thoughts about Edelweiss
Edelweiss group, being the reputed name in the industry, is always preferred for choosing as your broker however with the new entrants they have to work extremely hard to provide similar services. Edelweiss is one of the transparent brokers in the market though you can find that they also disturb customers with hidden charges. Edelweiss online platform is one the most sorted website and app with good quality of research reports & recommendation given by experts. They understand customer needs and value their customers. Investors may find Edelweiss as a good broker but lack in few services. They don't provide online IPO investment service and also there account opening charges are on the higher side when compared to other competitors.