"RSL is one of the market leading securities firms in India serving over 8 lakh clients across both Offline and Online platforms. Through its extensive branch network extending to over 500 cities, the company offers broking services in Equity, Currency and Commodity (through its subsidiary Religare Commodities Limited) as well as depository participant services."
Why Religare Broking?
- Religare is registered at both, National Stock Exchange and Bombay Stock Exchange. Also, provide products such as Equities, Currencies, Commodities, IPOs, Mutual Funds, Bonds/NCDs through NSE, BSE, MCXSX, USE.
- Religare has been appreciated by various organizations for its top–class services and contributions to the industry.
- Religare provides some of the best facilities in research. For example – It provides an easily accessible platform for stock market research called Tech scan.
- It covered a significant part of India through its outlets and partnered with ten banks for providing various services to its clients
- Dedicated Branch & Relationship manager
- It provides Instant discount plan.
- Easy to use experience on the app and online trading
- You can fund your account through physical cheque submission in the branch
- They have a research plan for more than 300 companies
- Derivatives trading, NRI services, mutual funds, IPOs, and online life insurance.
- Multiple Registration bank account facility is available
- Daily trading confirmation calls
- Can be improved on the transparency of fees, brokerage and other charges.
- High Brokerage charges
- Minimum Brokerage charged
- No Live Chat Facility
|Year of Incorporation||1994|
|Active Exchange Memberships||NSE, BSE, MCX, NCDEX|
|Total Number of Clients||150,991|
|Total Number of Branches||1500|
Religare Broking Limited is a wholly-owned subsidiary of a leading diversified financial service group – Religare enterprises limited (REL). It is a retail trading and investment service and is one of the largest retail brick and mortar stockbroker firms in India offering a wide range of investment options.
Religare – the brand is derived from the Latin word that means 'to bind together. As per the company's website, they choose this name because they find synergies in the integrated nature of the financial services the company offers to its customers.
Religare is present over the country and provides its services in approximately 500 cities. The platform not only offers convenient ways to invest in Equity, Derivatives, Currency Futures, and Mutual Funds but also provides advanced self–researched tools like Tech Scan for active online trading.
Religare provides you with online trading across the platform. They have a real-time stock trading platform, browsing-based trading as well as a compelling trading mobile app by the name of Dynami.
RBL is an NSDL- appointed enrolment agency for Aadhar UID (Unique Identification Number) and an AMFI-registered mutual fund distributor.
It has three kinds of R-ACE Trading Accounts for its clients that are R-ACE (Basic), R-ACE (Advanced), and R-ACE (Professional). It offers integrated financial services to its corporate, retail, and wealth management customers.
Religare is a wholly-owned subsidiary of one of the most trusted financial service brand Religare Enterprise limited. It provides excellent service to their customer and has its own unique identity as a stock market broker. Master stock pick of the week is one such opportunity they provide to their customers.
Through its extensive footprint extending to over 500 cities, the company offers broking services in Equity, Currency, and Commodity (through its subsidiary Religare Commodities Limited) as well as depository participant services. RBL is a member of the NSE, BSE, MCXSX, USE, and a depository participant with NSDL and CDSL. RBL also offers TIN facilitation & PAN facility at select branches - a unique service to help an individual with PAN, TAN and TDS/TCS return-related requirements.
Religare has a customer base of 2,00,000 which is divided into approximately a 3:1 ratio in NSE and BSE respectively and major credit goes to trading platform simplicity. You can invest in Equities, Mutual Funds, Corporate Deposits, New Pension schemes, and various other products. Also, one can use Religare's dedicated customer services for getting rid of hurdles while trading.
They provide free access to next-gen analytics tools, and one such tool is tech scan. Along with this their various brokerage plan help them to retain their customer and take hold of the new stock traders entrant.
Religare has also launched a new Power FnO feature on their website which tells us real-time when there is huge buying selling going on in a particular stock or sector plus it keeps updating us about block deals happening during market hours.
Religare Broking Affiliation Details
- CIN : U65999MH2016PLC283904
- DP ID :
- NSDL: IN-DP-NSDL-150-2000
- CDSL: IN - DP-202-2003
- Research Analyst: INH100001831,
- Religare Broking NSE Member ID:
- Capital Market (CM) - INB 230653732
- Future & Options (F&O) - INF 230653732
- Currency Derivatives (CDS) - INE 230653732
- Religare Broking BSE Member ID:
- BSE CM, F&O, CD, Clearing No: 3004
Customer's Service options offered by Religare Broking
- Phone no:
- Customer Support/ Call & trade : 1860-25-88888
- Email Support: [email protected]
- Corporate Office: 2nd Floor, Rajlok Building,
24 Nehru Place, New Delhi - 110019
Tel 011 - 46272400
Fax 011 - 46272447
Active Client Details Of Religare Broking
- 2000000+ clients.
- BSE: 42,292
- NSE: 1,48,018
Religare Broking Account Opening & AMC Charges 2022
Trading Account / Demat opening is a one-time fee that Religare charges while initiating your account opening process. Trading /Demat AMC (Annual maintenance Charges) is an annual fee charged by Religare to maintain your account, this is annual charge and deduct from your account even if you haven't traded for a year.
|Type||Account Opening (One Time)||Annual Maintenance Fees (Yearly)|
|Trading Account||INR 1000||NIL|
|Demat Account||NIL||INR 350|
How to open the account with Religare Broking?
The account opening process in India still requires offline processes for completion. We still have to sign a physical copy of the forms and other documents.
Account opening fees are as follows :
- Online account opening: Opening a trading account online on their web portal is one of the easiest methods of getting a DEMAT account. You just have to upload your necessary information and pan card details; rest system will fetch from the centralized e-KYC system. This e-KYC helps in filling the form automatically.
- Visiting branch of Religare: Visit the nearest branch available and you can ask them for the hard copy of the form and complete the process there itself with the help of the dedicated relationship manager.
- Call for account opening: You can call and ask their representative to arrange an account opening form pick up from your home. A person from the branch will come to get the form sign and will collect essential documents for opening a DEMAT account.
The Final Thoughts about Religare Broking
Religare being part of one of the most trusted financial enterprises in India is worth relying on to invest your money and make your financial future secure. It offers competitive brokerages, and an Instant discount plan makes it worth choosing as your financial partner. It provides user-friendly online platforms to trade and has good offline service also. However, the major drawback of Religare is the non-transparency of brokerage. They have not mentioned brokerage anywhere on their official site. Thus, a customer may face an issue in that matter.
Free Equity Delivery Trading and Mutual Funds
- Brokerage-free Equity Delivery and flat Rs 20 per trade for Intraday & F&O +
- Brokerage-free Direct Mutual Fund investment +
- Trade with the best trading platform in India.
This is a limited-time offer. Open Instant Zerodha Account online and start trading today.