"Low Brokerage, decent trading platforms, provision of tips & recommendation makes 5 Paisa a player who offers more than the value for money services to his customers."
- It is one of the renowned stockbrokers who provide broking service to its clients at a nominal rate.
- 5 Paisa offers broking service, opportunity to invest in mutual funds, insurance facility, and various other financial products to diversify your portfolio.
- All trading platform of 5 paisa.com has an excellent user interface.
- High-quality investment advice from an experienced research team is leveraging from the parent stock broking company India Infoline."
- It provides service equivalent to full-service broker though it discount broker.
- It is one of the cheapest stock brokers in India and charges brokerage at the rate of Rs 10 per executed order.
- Provide trading facility in Equity & derivatives, Future & Options (F&O) and Currency segments.
- Robo Advisory platform to builds a fully customized mutual fund investment portfolio.
- One mobile app for all services like trading in equity & derivatives, IPOs, Mutual Funds, and Insurance.
- Above average customer service as a perk of its parent company, i.e., IIFL.
- Does not have a physical presence anywhere all over India-No branches.
- Does not provide monthly or yearly plans for trading.
- Does not provide the facility of trading in commodity
- No Charges for Trading Software
|Year of Incorporation||1996|
|Products||5Paisa Mobile app, 5paisa trade station, 5paisa trade terminal|
|Active Exchange Memberships||-|
|Total Number of Clients||150000+|
|Total Number of Branches||900|
5paisa.com is the website launched by IIFL which is one of the financial leaders of the country. It is first discount brokers who provide share trading & Robo Advisory in a single app that to at lowest cost. They have a vast customer base of approximately 2.9 million.
5 Paisa offers broking service, mutual fund, insurance services, equities & derivatives, and various other financial products except commodity trading. They are among those discount brokers who provide online share trading at the lowest cost in India. 5 paise.com's App offers two types of accounts which offer all their services.
Apart from priceless investment advice from the team of experts, this site offers real-time stock quotes, market news, and other technical analysis tools for providing better customer service.
5 paise believes in the authenticity of the functionality of a traditional brokerage house such as Infoline (IIFL), Edelweiss, with lower cost. They charge brokerage as per the flat fee instead as per the percentage of the value of trades.
You can do trading across all financial products at a brokerage of ₹10 per executed order irrespective of the number & price of shares. The company is registered DP with CDSL and is listed on NSE as well as BSE.
As informed earlier on this blog 5 paisa have the user-friendly app and offers two types of account. We will throw some light on the types of account this app offers to its customers in this segment.
- All in One (Trading + Investment Account): This account provides you trading + Demat account which allows you to manage your portfolio from the single dashboard. Along with this service, it gives Robo advisory & mutual funds offering at the very low brokerage. They charge brokerage at a flat fee of ₹10 paisa irrespective of quantity and price of shares.
- Mutual Funds Investment Account (Free Account): It is a compelling account as it provides the most potent Robo-advisory engine, The Auto investor. It is beneficial for new & seasoned investors and is available at free of cost.
Robo- advisory engine- Auto investor tries to analyze the profile of each investor & their investment objective. By this, it gives the best advice to its clients.
For DIY (Do IT Yourself) investors, 5 paia.com app have fund finder which helps in analyzing right funds based on the various criteria and helps you to invest lump sum amount or SIP (Systematic Investment Plan) incorrect mutual fund scheme.
With Your 5paisa Online Share Trading Account, You Can:
- Correct Financial Investments - Analyze your profile and take guidance to invest in Equities & Derivatives, Currencies.
- Strengthen your financial future
- Save your hard earned money - 5 paisa charge brokerage at ₹10 per order. You will find no other stockbroker charging you this low brokerage.
It is not mandatory to have Demat account with 5 paise, and you have the leverage to link your previous demat account with 5 paise. This service makes your task hassle-free.
As it is connected to India Infoline, The discount broker has a considerable advantage when it comes to industry know-how, dynamics, and customer behavior, etc. And that's how 5 paise can provide you research tip and recommendations with technical and fundamental analysis.
Along with other services 5 paisa also offers auto, health and term insurance. They have a tie-up with renowned insurance companies like ICICI Prudential, Bajaj Allianz, Bharti, IDBI Federal, Reliance General, Religare, etc. For this service also, they have provided automated insurance advisor who helps you analyze your requirements and take correct plan for a safe and secure future.
5paisa Affiliation Details
- CIN : U67190MH2007PLC289249
- SEBI REGISTRATION NO : INZ000010231
- NSE Member ID: 14300
- BSE Member ID: 6363
- CDSL : IN-DP-CDSL- 192-2016
Customers Service options offered by 5paisa
5paisa offers multiple communication channel to its clients for using the customers service
- Phone Number :
- Customer Support / Call & Trade : + 918976689766
- Email Support : [email protected]
- Corporate Office :
Sun Infotech Park, Road No,
16V, Plot No.B-23 Thane,
Industrial Area, Wagle Estate,
Thane - 400604
Active Client Details Of 5paisa
- 1.5+ Lacs Clients.
- Average daily trading turnover of over ₹1,000 crores.
5paisa Account Opening & AMC Charges 2020
Trading Account / Demat opening is the onetime fee that 5paisa charge while initiating your account opening process. Trading /Demat AMC(Annual maintenance Charges) is an annual fee charge by 5paisa to maintain your account, this is yearly charges and deduct from your account even if you haven't traded for a year.
|Type||Account Opening (One Time)||Annual Maintenance Fees (Yearly)|
Opening an Account with 5paisa
The account opening process in India still requires offline processes for completion. We still have to sign physical copy of forms and other documents.
- Fill in your details:Fill in your PAN number, Date of Birth and Aadhar number and SYSTEM will prefill all your details, so can just verify it.
- Fill in your Bank details:Just key in your Account Number and IFSC to fetch all your bank details in one go.
- Upload your Documents:With 5paisa, just upload your photo, pan card & cancelled cheque through the app itself.
- Make Payment:Once you have done above process, payment window will pop up which will ask you to pay account opening charges. You can add the fund for transacting at the same time. Funds you want to add for trading is at your will, and there are no minimum funds required on behalf of 5 paise.
- E-sign your form :After completion of all the details, you have to do the last step, i.e., signing of the form. You can do it with digital signature however if you do not have Aadhar card then in that case you have to physically sign the form.
The Final Thoughts about 5paisa
5paisa.com is one of the emerging discount brokers who entered into the business in 2016 and has achieved a turnover of ₹1000 Crore a day in all equity segments within a short period. They have a robust customer acquisition strategy and have an active customer of approximately 150000 and are growing stronger.
5 Paisa is suited to the investing and saving crowd who wish to manage all their investments and personal finance obligations from a single login.
It is one sole discount brokerage firm which provides technology-driven equity services along with mutual fund investment, insurance service, automated advisory tools & experts' advice. Generally, no discount broker will provide all these services at such low brokerage. This digitalization helped them to gain the growth of 100% quarter-on-quarter (Q-O-Q) in terms of revenue and client.
We strongly recommend going with 5 paisa provided they improve on customer service parameter and if you want a diversified portfolio with a perfect combination of all profit gaining financial product which can be managed by a single dashboard. Not only this but also high technology and advisory support in your entire financial journey.
Frequently Asked Questions:
ICICI Direct offer first 20 calls free in a month after which Rs.25 (Plus 18% GST) will be charged per call.