"SAMCO delivers you the better trade experience with low cost, advanced technology (friendly in usage) and a benefit of membership across all leading stock market and commodity exchange in India including BSE, NSE, MCX-SX, MCX and NCDEX. SAMCO is popular among investors because of its new Indian Trading."
- SAMCO offers Trade at Rs.20 per Order across all segments and irrespective of Order Size. Trade Stocks, Futures, Options, Commodities at Flat 20 per order only
- Get Delivery Trades Funded: up to 4X Leverage
- Samco Provides highest Leverage in the Industry: Get 80x Leverage to trade the NIFTY.
- The first 20 Call-N-Trade orders are free
- Free tools like Brokerage Calculator, SPAN Calculator, SAMCO Data Bank, Pledge Monitor and trading platform on web, desktop and mobile.
- Special feature like Samco Rank MF, SAMCO Cash Plus, Samco Stock Plus , Samco Intra Plus , SAMCO Data bank, SAMCO Ratings Monitor
- NRI Trading.
- Low cost Brokerage.
- ITL, the trading League.
- Leverage for trading in equity intraday using MIS is highest in the industry ranging from 3X to 15X depending on the stocks
- Referral Credit.
- Cover Order, Bracket Order and Trailing Stop Loss order are available
- No Yearly, Monthly fixed plans available for heavy traders.
- Investment in IPO is not possible
- Margin required for Nifty and Bank Nifty is high.
- Average customer Service.
|Year of Incorporation||2015|
|Products||CashPlus,Option Fair Value Calculator,Risk Advisor,Data Bank,Stock Ratings|
|Active Exchange Memberships||BSE, NSE, MCX|
|Contact Details||+91 22 2222 7777|
|Total Number of Clients||71,102+|
|Total Number of Branches||-|
Samco(Formerly known as Samruddhi Stock Brokers Limited) is one of the leading discount brokers in India. Samco known to be good for beginners since it provides exhaustive repository of basic and intermediate tutorials and investing.
SAMCO Ventures Private Limited founded by Jimeet Modi was incorporated in March 2015. Jimeet Modi is currently the CEO of the company. It acquired Samruddhi Stock Brokers Limited which was established in 1993 and re-branded it to SAMCO Securities.
SAMCO is a discount stock broker which provides both Stock and commodity broking. It's a low cost, technology driven stock broker and commodity broker who charge flat brokerage fees irrespective of volume and have memberships across all leading stock and commodity exchanges in India including BSE, NSE, MCX-SX, MCX and NCDEX.
You can invest in Stocks, debentures, commodity, currency, bonds and ETFs via SAMCO.
SAMCO provides its services at flat fees of Rs. 20/- per transaction irrespective of the order size. SAMCO also runs a referral program in which your friend will save brokerage & get 20 free Trades & you will get 10% of the friends Brokerage for life.
Samco provides customer support through their phone line, query resolution on website and email.In May 2015, SAMCO came up with the idea of Indian Trading League (ITL).India's only commodity and stocks investment and trading league.
Apart from providing the stock Trading and competitive rates Samco also provides below mentioned benefits to its customers:
SAMCO CashPlus: Fist discount broker in India is providing delivery leverage in equity segment to purchase share on NSE and BSE. You can get hold of upto 4x on the shares bought i.e. if you have 1,00,000 Rs you can buy share up to Rs 4,00,000. You need to pay 0.05% charges on outstanding amount. You can use this facility for 300+ stocks listed in this category.
SAMCO Data bank: This tool provides hands on information on company's performance to investors. All the details about company's financial position, past results in single page view for better decision making.
SAMCO Ratings Monitor: SAMCO Stock Ratings-A tool that rates stocks and businesses on key business parameters and matrices and grades every stock rating from "AAA" to "Penny Stock". Naturally, robust businesses with strong fundamentals are rated better and the rating falls as the quality of the business dynamics deteriorates.
SAMCO Margin: Samco offers one of the most flexible margin / leverage policy , here you can get the intraday leverage up to 33x times.
Samco Affiliation Details
- CIN : U67120MH2004PLC146183
- SAMCO Securities Limited (Formerly known as Samruddhi Stock Brokers Limited) SEBI MEMBERSHIP Member ID: INZ000002535.
- SAMCO Commodities Limited - SEBI Reg. No. INZ0000013932
- SAMCO NSE Member ID:
- Capital Market (CM) - INB2312135307
- Future & Options (F&O) - INF2312135307
- Currency Derivatives (CDS) - INE2312135307
- SAMCO BSE Member ID:
- Capital Market (CM) - INB011213536
- Future & Options (F&O) - INF011213536
- SAMCO Commodities MCX Member Code: 55190
- a.MCX: MCX/TCM/CORP/1326
- b.NCDEX: NCDEX/TM/CORP/1123
Customers Service options offered by Samco
SAMCO offers multiple communication channel to its clients for using the customers service
- 1. Phone Number
- Customer Support / Call & Trade
- Customer Support / Call & Trade
- 2.Email Support :
- 3.Corporate Office :
- Samco Securities Ltd
1004 - A, 10th Floor,
Naman Midtown - A Wing, Senapati Bapat Marg,
Elphinstone Road, Babasaheb Ambedkar Nagar,
Mumbai, Maharashtra 400013
- Samco Securities Ltd
Active Client Details Of Samco 2020
- 42+ Thousand clients.
- Average daily trading turnover of over ₹4,000 crores.
Samco Account Opening & AMC Charges 2020
Trading Account / Demat opening is onetime fee that SAMCO charge while initiate your account opening process. Trading /Demat AMC(Annual maintenance Charges) is an annual fee charges by SAMCO to maintain your account, this is annual charges and deduct from your account even if you haven't trade for a year.
|Type||Account Opening (One Time)||Annual Maintenance Fees (Yearly)|
|Demat Account||NIL||INR400 for Individual & INR800 for non Individual.|
|CHARGES||Individual Retail Investors||Non – Individual Customers (Eg. Companies, Trusts, etc)|
|Demat - Annual Maintainence Charges||400 + applicable taxes||800 + applicable taxes|
|Demat Delivery Charges – Within SAMCO #1||10 + applicable taxes||10 + applicable taxes|
|Demat Delivery Charges – outside SAMCO #2||25 or 0.02% of transaction value, whichever is higher + applicable taxes||25 or 0.02% of transaction value, whichever is higher + applicable taxes|
|Pledge and Unpledge Charges||60 per transaction plus applicable taxes||60 per transaction plus applicable taxes|
|Dematerialisation Request Charges||4 per certificate plus 30 per request towards postal charges||4 per certificate plus 30 per request towards postal charges|
|RE-materialisation Request Charges||CDSL Charges at actuals plus 30 per request towards postal charges||CDSL Charges at actuals plus 30 per request towards postal charges|
Samco Account Offering
At SAMCO you can open an Equity & Derivatives Trading account, Demat account and Commodity Trading account.
Opening an Account with Samco
Opening your Demat with SAMCO is free for cost as they don't charge for anything, no Additional charges are applicable for maintaining your demat. All Samco need is some physical paperwork as a piece of evidence with that Rs.400 for the AMC.For Trading with SAMCO the investor has to open two Account i.e. (trading + Demat.)
For online trading with SAMCO, investor has to open 2-in-1 account(Trading and Demat). Following are the ways to open an account with SAMCO, Online & Off line :
- Fill an online application form.
- Website: https://www.samco.in
- Contact Phone Number/helpline: +91-22-2222-7777/+91-22-6169-9000
- Contact email: [email protected]
- Registered Office:1004-A,10th Floor,Naman Midtown-A Wing,Senapati Bapat Marg,Elphinstone Road,Mumbai-400013
You require the following documents for opening an account with Samco :
- PAN Card
- Bank Details – Cancelled cheque or Bank Statement/Passbook copy
- Aadhar Card (or alternative address proof such as Drivers license, Voter ID, etc)
- Proof of Income (6 months bank statement or ITR Return or 3 months– salary slip)
- Account opening fees are as follows :
The Final Thoughts about Samco
Samco definitely provides better experience than a lot of other stock brokers. Samco not only provides good trading tools like NEST, Stock note mobile app but also has margin fund product the Cash Plus, Insta Plus that is very helpful for the Positional traders:
Some of the reason to choose SAMCO as your brokers is:
- They are way cheaper in term of pricing that is Rs. 20 or 0.2%.
- Its exhaustive trading tutorials for beginners and intermediate users
- It provides segments wise margins.
- SAMCO Pledge Monitor Track the stock pledged by the promoters easily! No need to jump around multiple sites
- SAMCO gives you the platform to be a part of Indian Trading League which gives you a chance to win Rs.1 Crore.
- SAMCO also gives great offers for trading likewise Free call and Trade no charges on the first 20 CNT orders which provides you with a saving of 458
- SAMCO Referral Program where you get chance to trade free and also get your 10% of your friend's brokerage for Life!
- SAMCO Risk Adviser where you can check health of for your portfolio.
At the same time, some of the concerns are:
- No monthly or yearly fixed price plans for heavy traders
- Investing in IPOs not possible.