"Aditya Birla Money Limited is the pioneer in the stock broking industry with the pan India existence and excellent research assistance available for their client. They provide almost all financial products to their clients including commodity & currency derivative trading."
Why Aditya Birla Money?
- Aditya Birla Money Limited, full-service broker who provide 2-in-1 On-line trading account and is registered with SEBI, NSE, BSE, MCX-SX, NSDL, CSDL, MCX, NCDEX.
- No charges for trade on call
- Research by industrial expert
- Equity delivery trading is free.
- Pan India presence
- It offers portfolio tracker and is one stop solution to all the financial issues.
- Offer online IPO and mutual fund bidding
- No call and trade charge
- Offers portfolio trackers
- Award-winning research services
- Advisory services available from highly skilled staff
- 800+ branches and have the robust geographical presence
- In consistence online customer support.
- No 3-in-1 account facility available
- Less transparency in brokerage plans
- Minimum brokerage charges
|Year of Incorporation||1994|
|Active Exchange Memberships||NSE, BSE, MCX|
|Total Number of Clients||68,292|
|Total Number of Branches||800|
Aditya Birla Money Limited is the wholly-owned subsidiary of Aditya Birla Capital Limited. This company was incorporated in 1994 and was formerly known as Apollo Sindhoori Capital Investment. Later in March 2009, it was acquired by Aditya Birla group with 76% of the share.
It is a full-service share broker and has more than 800 branches/franchisees all over the country. The company is registered with NSE, BSE, MCX-SX, NSDL, CSDL, MCX, and NCDEX and offers equity and derivatives trading along with currency derivative and commodity trading. It also allows online IPO, mutual funds, subscription-based brokerage plans & distribution of insurance.
Aditya Birla offers a funds transfer facility available from over more than 11 banks and provides 2-in1 trading accounts to its customers. This is one of the few brokers who provide trade on call without any charges. They have experts sitting at the backend who provide valuable advice to their clients.
Aditya Birla Money Limited is one of the pioneers in the stockbroker industry and is one of the largest Asset management companies in India, among the top 5 private diversified NBFCs in India.
Aditya Birla Money Limited is one of the renowned share brokers in India and provides numerous financial products and services to its customers. It was formerly known as Apollo SIndhoori Capital Limited and is later acquired by Aditya Birla Group. With this acquisition, top management has expanded this company by leaps and bounds, and now it has a pan India presence with more than 800 branches.
Their brokerage plans are convenient and easy to understand. Also, it is less costly when compared to big giants in the market like ICICI and Sharekhan. They provide online IPO and mutual funds and provide Call on trade facilities without any charges.
Aditya Birla is one of the dominant business groups in India, and its past business strategies promise that it is a group that is worth relying upon. Apart from every kind of online platform supporting all software, Aditya Birla Money Limited provides a portfolio tracker and online analytics for better decision making.
Aditya Birla Money Affiliation Details
- CIN: L65993GJ1995PLC064810
- DP ID :
- NSDL/CDSL: IN – DP-17-2015
- Research Analyst: INH 0000002145
- Portfolio Manager: INP000003757
- NSE Member ID of Aditya Birla Money
- Capital Market (CM) – INB 231347031
- Future & Options (F&O) – INF 231347031
- Currency Derivatives (CDS) – INE 231347031
- BSE Member ID of Aditya Birla Money:
- Capital Market (CM) – INB 011347037
- Future & Options (F&O) – INF 011347037
- Derivative – INE 011347037
Customer's Service options offered by Aditya Birla Money
ABML offers multiple communication channels to its clients for using customer service:
- Phone Number : Call & trade: 1800 300 29999 & Dial 1
- Customer Support : 1800-270-7000 (Toll-free)
- Account opening: https://onlineaccount.adityabirlamoney.com/?utm_source=MOBWEB
- Email Support :[email protected] / [email protected]
- Corporate Office :
NO.53, Ali Centre, Greams Road, Chennai - 6000060
Active Client Details Of Aditya Birla Money
- 43,739+ clients
Aditya Birla Money Account Opening & AMC Charges 2022
Trading Account / Demat opening is the one-time fee that ABML charge while initiating your account opening process. Trading /Demat AMC (Annual maintenance Charges) is an annual fee charged by ABML to maintain your account, this is an annual charge and deduct from your account even if you haven't traded for a year.
|Type||Account Opening (One Time)||Annual Maintenance Fees (Yearly)|
How to open an account with Aditya Birla Money Limited?
At Edelweiss Broking Limited you can start investing your money in stocks and other financial products after opening a trading account. You can open a 2-in-1 trading account with Edelweiss through an offline, online platform.1. Opening an account through an offline medium:
- You call them at 91– 44 –391900 02 / 03 and ask for account opening assistance
- You can visit locate & visit the nearest branch to complete all the account opening formality
- You can open your trading account by sending an email to them at [email protected]
- You can fill out a short online registration form, and their representative will contact you for further process of opening a trading account
- You can open a trading account in ABM by clicking on the link mentioned below. You should be ready with your Aadhar card and Pan card to open the account within a few minutes.
The Final Thoughts about Aditya Birla Money
Aditya Birla Money Limited is among the top service provider in the stockbroking market and allows you to invest in almost all financial products with minimal brokerage charges. They have portfolio tracker and online analytics for better decision making. Along with this, they have a team of veterans of the industry which assists you in investing money in the correct product at the correct time. Though ABL is good in many ways, it has the weakness of not providing good online customer services. Also, they are not transparent enough in terms of brokerage and do not provide minimum brokerage charge, monthly or yearly brokerage plans.