Kotak Securities Free intraday Trading Plan
Kotak Securities Ltd, part of Kotak Mahindra Bank was founded in 1994. They offer stockbroking services and distribute financial products in India. Kotak Securities, the popular stockbroker is amongst the top five Share Brokers in India having a customer base of more than 13 lacs, 1281 branches and sub Brokers in 377 cities, and execute over 5lacs trade per day. They are the corporate members of the Bombay Stock Exchange and the National Stock Exchange. They are also a depository participant with NSDL and CDSL.
Kotak securities have recently launched a Free intraday trading plan where you can do unlimited intraday trading without worrying about brokerage. In this plan, Kotak offers unlimited equity intra-day trading by paying annual subscription fees of Rs.999 plus taxes. This plan is very good for traders as they can do unlimited Equity Intraday trade without paying the brokerage at all.
Kotak Securities Account Opening 2020
|Trading Account Opening Charges (One Time)||Rs.750|
|Trading Annual Maintenance Charges AMC (Yearly Fee)||Free|
|Demat Account Opening Charges (One Time)||Free|
|Demat Account Annual Maintenance Charges AMC (Yearly Fee)||Rs 50 per month for resident Indians, Rs 75 per month for NRIs.|
Key Features of Kotak Securities FIT Plan
- The plan name is FIT (Free Intraday Trading). It is also known as Rs 999 Unlimited Trading Plan.
- The plan offers unlimited intraday equity trading in segments like Equity Cash and F&O for a yearly fee of Rs 999.
- Brokerage of Rupee 0.01 shall be charged for Self-generated intraday orders in:
- Cash segment at a scrip level
- Futures & Options Segment at the underlying-Expiry contract level.
- In addition, all statutory & other charges shall be charged as applicable.
- Cash segment at a scrip level
- Segments which are not included in this plan are Equity Delivery, Currency, and Commodity trading. Customers have to pay regular brokerage for trading in these segments.
- This price plan only available for online trading. Call & Trade or orders placed through dealers are not included in this plan. Regular brokerage is applicable to those orders.
- This plan is available for a trader who uses Kotak Mobile Trading App, TradeSmart trading terminal, and Kotak sec website for trading. Customers using ODIN Diet cannot use this plan.
- If the intraday position is rolled-over in the next day, the trade gets converted into a delivery trade. In this case, Kotak Sec will charge regular brokerage. The customer may end up paying a very high brokerage in this scenario.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Free Intraday Trading is a unique plan offered by Kotak securities to its online clients who wish to opt for “ Free Intraday Brokerage” on all self-traded intraday orders.A Self Traded order is one in which the client himself places both the buy and sell leg of the order directly on the online trading platform provided by Kotak Securities Ltd.
Kotak Securities offers unlimited equity intra-day trading by paying annual subscription fees of Rs.999 plus taxes.
- Free Intraday Trading for all self-generated Intraday trades i.e. all intraday trades placed online (both Buy and Sell side) in Cash and Eq. Derivative segments.
- Access to Research on trading platforms.
Free Intraday Trading offering is only for Resident Online customers only. This facility is not available for offline clients.