"AnandRathi, a well known non-banking financial institution established in 1994 by the veteran AnandRathi. With the various online and offline facility, they provide commendable service to the traders with the brokerage of .5% or 50 paise."
- Strong pan Indian presence through 120+ own branches and 12 regional offices
- Provide multiple brokerage plans to cater to the need of different traders.
- Advance charting tool is available for the clients to take correct financial decision
- Clients can place after market orders
- Margin funding is also available
- Provide NRI service
- Dedicated Customer support from Toll free number to chat services.
- After Market Order facility available
- NRI services available
- Multiple brokerage plans available
- Advance charting and various calculators are available
- Experience of more than two decades makes them a reliable broker
- Charges applied for using few online platforms
- They are not transparent when it comes to revealing brokerages
- High Brokerage charges then discount brokers
- Do not provide 3-in-1 account service
Anand Rathi Stock Trading, Brokerage charges, Demat, Comparison and Mobile Trading Reviews 2020
|Type of site||Public|
|Key people||Mr. Anand Rathi (Co-Founder & Chairman) Pradeep Gupta (Co-Founder & vice-chairman)|
|Products||Investment banking, institutional broking, retail broking, private wealth management, and financial product distribution, Commodity trading.|
|Services||Equity, Derivatives, Currency Trading, Loans|
|Company||Anand Rathi Share and Stock Brokers Ltd.
AR Wealth Management Pvt. Ltd.
Anand Rathi Advisors Limited
Anand Rathi Share and Stock Brokers Ltd is a stock broker established under the guidance of the financial veteran, Mr. Anand Rathi who is serving the company since 1994 as a founder and chairman. Under his leadership company have seen exponential growth and have gained the customer base of 3.6laks approximately in India as well as out of India.
They deal in various financial products such as Wealth Management , Investment banking, Corporate finance & Advisory, Brokerage & distribution in a vast sector of Equity, Commodities , Mutual Funds, , Insurance , Corporate deposit, Bonds & loans to Institutions, Corporations, High net worth Individuals and Families. They expanded their network not only across India but also in select international location such as Dubai with presence of 350+ branches and 1200+ franchise across India.
AnandRathi is full-service broker and provides a 2-in-1 account for the trading with the competitive brokerage. They offer multiple plans to the brokerage, and as per your requirements, you can select one of them.
Along with the other facilities, they have multiple online platforms for easy & mobile trading. They are registered with the top exchanges for trading such as NSE, BSE, MCX, NCDEX, USE & NSE.
Opening an investment and DEMAT account with Anand Rathi is extremely easy, and we will explain to you the steps & methods to open an account with them in the latter section of this blog. Also, they do not charge any fee for opening trading and DEMAT account with AnandRathi which was chargeable earlier.
They take due care of its customers by providing chat support – online & offline through various medium.
Anand Rathi enters in non-banking financial industry in the year of 1994 and is standing till date with a good reputation in the market. With the time, the top management of the Anand Rathi Share and Stock Brokers Ltd has incorporated various changes for the ease of trading and better customer satisfaction and therefore, there customer support is one the best in the industry. Along with different facility like After Market Orders & multiple brokerage plans, AnandRathi provides multiple online platforms to trade, but they charge an extra fee for using these platforms which again stand as a drawback for the firm.
Anand Rathi Affiliation Details
- CIN : U67120MH1991PLC064106
- Anand Rathi DP ID :
- NSDL: IN-DP-NSDL-149-2000
- CDSL: IN-DPCDSL- 04-99
- Portfolio Manager : INP000000282
- Anand Rathi BSE Member ID:
- Capital Market (CM) - INB011371557
- Future & Options (F&O) - INF230676935
- Anand Rathi NSE Member ID:
- Capital Market (CM) - INB230676935
- Future & Options (F&O) - INF230676935
- Currency Derivatives (CDS) – INE230676935
Customers Service options offered by Anand Rathi
- Phone Number of Anand Rathi brokers :
- Customer Support : 18002001002 / 18001211003 / 02913091400 / 02917117001
- Call & trade : 022-6815-1515 / 022-6825-1515
- Account opening: https://www.rathi.com/LeadGenerate/freedemataccount_med.aspx
- Email Support :[email protected]
- Corporate Office :
11th Floor, Times Tower,
Kamala City, Senapati Bagpat Marg,
Lower Parel (W) Mumbai-400013
Active Client Details Of Anand Rathi
- 77K Approx. clients.
Anand Rathi Account Opening & AMC Charges 2020
To open an account with Anand Rathi you have to pay account opening charges and annual maintenance charges (AMC ) as per Below table.
Trading Account / Demat opening is the onetime fee that any broker charges while initiating your account opening process. Trading /Demat AMC (Annual maintenance Charges) is an annual fee charged to maintain your account; this is yearly charges and deduct from your account even if you haven't traded for a year.
|Type||Account Opening (One Time)||Annual Maintenance Fees (Yearly)|
How to open the account with AnandRathi?
For trading in stock marketing and commodities, it is mandatory to have DEMAT account to trade in the service provided by the particular stock broker. Along with this, they provide you the facility to open the account as per your convenience. Following are ways through which you can open the account with AnandRathi:
- 1.Visit the branch: You can visit any of the Anandrathi offices and ask them to assist you in opening account with them. Their executive will assist till the end. You have to fill and submit the form and mandatory documents.
- 2.Register online: One can click on the click mentioned in the bracket (https://www.rathi.com/LeadGenerate/open_demat_account_online.aspx) and can register themselves for opening an account with AnandRathi. This link also contains the information on the AnandRathi and DEMAT account. There executive will call you for verification or to assist you.
- 3.Download the form and submit If somebody is not comfortable with the online process, they should not worry about as AnandRathi has provided one more simple method to open the account. You have to download the PDF form, fill it and submit to the company's address by physically handing over the form AnandRathi office or courier them by any of the logistics services.
The Final Thoughts about Anand Rathi
Anand Rathi is the strong stock broker and provides various reliable and usable services with the experience of 24 years not only to Indian residents but also to NRIs. They consider all types of traders and therefore have provided multiple plans and have developed low bandwidth website so that all may trade easily. However, its non-transparency in the brokerage and extra charges for a few additional services makes us give it a negative marking. Also, their brokerage is high as compared to other full-time stock brokers. So, now we leave the decision on you for the weather you should go ahead with this stock broker or not.