Sharekhan offers two brokerage plans to its customers which are Pre-paid & Post-paid. More margin money you put in your account, less brokerage you have to pay to the broker.
Sharekhan Account Opening & AMC Charges
Sharekhan charges Rs 0 (Free) for the opening of a trading account with them and is the one-time fee charged while initiating your account opening process. Rs 400 (Free for 1st year) are annual maintenance charges for a demat account and would get deducted from your account even if you have not traded for a year by Sharekhan to maintain your account.
Sharekhan Brokerage Charges
Please find below Sharekhan Brokerage charges in their basic Plan. Sharekhan provides delivery trade at 0.50%, Intraday Trade at 0.10%, Equity Future Trade at 0.10%, and Equity Option Trade at Rs 50 per lot.
Sharekhan Exchange Transaction Charges
The Brokers in India charges Transaction / Turnover charges along with Brokerage on every order executed through the stock exchange. These charges differ by the stock exchange in which you trade and type of trades like delivery, intraday or F&O, etc. Sharekhan Transaction charges are as per the below table:
Sharekhan Other Charges
A lot of other Charges are getting levied other than brokerage by Sharekhan like minimum brokerage, call & Trade charges, Stamp duty, DP Charges, etc. A list of the same is in the below table.
Sharekhan Demat Account Charges
The charges on Demat account transactions are charged separately and over and above trading Brokerage. Find Sharekhan demat account charges 2020.
ShareKhan Charges Explained
- Securities / Commodities Transaction Tax :Tax levied by the government when transacting on the stock exchanges. Charged on both buy and sell sides while trading equity delivery. Charged only on the side of sale when trading intraday or on F&O.
- Transaction/Turnover Charges: Exchange transaction charges + Clearing charges which are charged by NSE, BSE, MCX, and clearing member.
- Call & trade: No additional charges by Sharekhan for placing orders via Phone
- Stamp charges: Charged as per the state of the client's correspondence address.
- GST:Tax levied by the government on the services/Product delivered at 18% of (brokerage + transaction charges)
- SEBI Charges:SEBI charges Rs.15 per crore as a fees for regulating the markets.
- DP (Depository Participant) charges:DP Charges of Rs.20 per scrip (irrespective of quantity) debited from the demat account when stocks are sold.
- AMC (Annual maintenance charges): Rs.400/year.