"Marwadi Shares and Finance Limited was established in 1992 under the leadership of Marwadi brothers in the western state of India ‐ Gujarat. The financial company with high potential is improving with every passing day and have a huge market in Gujarat"
Why Marwadi share Brokers?
- Strong presence in its birth state ‐ Gujarat.
- Multiple financial products available.
- Excel in providing research support through dedicated research cell called "Habit" and other charting facility.
- Pan India physical presence through sub-brokers/ authorized persons and physical branches
- Their clients trade through multiple online trading platforms
- Multiple financial products available including IPO investment
- Multiple brokerage plans available
- Advance charting and various calculators are available
- Pan India presence through physical offices and sub-brokers
- A good number of years of experience in the financial industry as the company was established in 1992
- 25 years of steady growth
- They are not transparent when it comes to revealing brokerages
- No online chat support or email support
- Majorly limited to Gujarat region
|Type of site||Public|
|Key people||Mr. Ketan H Marwadi (MD & Chairman) ,Mr. Deven H. Marwadi (Director) ,Mr. Sandeep H. Marwadi (Director)|
|Products||Investment banking, institutional broking, retail broking, private wealth management, and financial product distribution, Commodity trading.|
|Services||Equity, Derivatives, Currency Trading, security lending and borrowing, National pension scheme|
|Company||Marwadi Share and Finance Ltd. MARWADI COMMODITY BROKER PVT LTD|
Marwadi Shares and Finance Ltd entered into brokerage industry in the year of 1992 with the leadership of three Marwadi brothers - Mr. Ketan Marwadi, Mr. Deven Marwadi, and Mr. Sandeep Marwadi. Under their supervision, this company has grown with leaps and bounds, and their website commits that they have achieved 25 years of steady growth.
With headquarters located in the western state of India, Gujarat - this company have a huge market in Gujarat though they are operating all over India with approximately 104+ branches and 1450+ sub-brokers /authorized person.
They provide huge choices for investment and diversifying your portfolio and give you the opportunity to deal in equity trading, Derivatives, Commodity, currency Trading, Distribution of Life and general Insurance products, portfolio management, wealth management services.
Company also provide services in Mutual Funds & opportunity to invest in IPO. They also have dedicated research desk known as "Habit" , provides daily, weekly & monthly research reports to its clients.
Company has trading membership with NSE & BSE along with company depository participants of National Securities Depository Limited & Central Depository Services Of India Limited.
- CIN: U65910GJ1992PLC017544
- DP ID :
- NSDL: IN-DP-NSDL-98-99
- CDSL: IN-DP-CDSL-256-2004
- Portfolio Management: INP000001280
- RESEARCH ANALYST: INH 000002186
- Merchant Banker: INM000012235
- Marwadi BSE Member ID:
- Capital Market (CM) - INB010876036
- Future & Options (F&O) - INF010876036
- Marwadi NSE Member ID:
- Capital Market (CM) - INB230876034
- Future & Options (F&O) - INF 230876034
- Currency Derivatives (CDS) ‐ INE230876034
- Marwadi MCX Member ID: INB260876033
Customer Service options offered by Marwadi Broker:
- Phone Number :
- Customer Support : +91-281-7174000 / +91-281-6192000
- Account opening: https://marwadionline.com/contact/contactus
- Email Support: [email protected]
- Corporate Office :
MARWADI SHARES AND FINANCE LTD.
Marwadi Financial Plaza,
Nana Mava Main Road, Off 150 Feet Ring Road,
Rajkot ‐ 360001, Gujarat (India)
Active Client Details
- 96 Thousand +
Marwadi Brokers Account opening & AMC charges
To open an account with Marwadi Shares and Finance Ltd., you have to pay account opening charges and annual maintenance charges (AMC ) as per Below table
Trading Account / Demat opening is the onetime fee that any broker charges while initiating your account opening process. Trading /Demat AMC (Annual maintenance Charges) is an annual fee charged to maintain your account; this is yearly charges and deducts from your account even if you haven't traded for a year.
|Type||Account Opening (One Time)||Annual Maintenance Fees (Yearly)|
How to open the account with Marwadi?
For trading in stock marketing and commodities, it is mandatory to have DEMAT account to trade in the service provided by the Marwadi stock broker. Along with this, they provide you the facility to open the account as per your convenience. Following are ways through which you can open the account with Marwadi Shares and Finance Ltd.
1.Visit the branch:
You can visit any of the Marwadi group's offices and ask them to assist you in opening account with them. Their executive will assist till the end. You have to fill and submit the form and mandatory documents. They have over 104+ branches and 1450+ sub-brokers / authorized persons
One can click on the click mentioned in the bracket (https://marwadionline.com/ and can register themselves for opening an account with Marwadi ‐ full-service brokers. You have to click on the upper right-hand side corner of the page with the icon of "Open an account." Filling the Name, email id, mobile number, and city along with the ticking on the check box in all the finance product in which you are interested in dealing. There executive will call you for verification or assist you.
3.Download the form and submit
We have mentioned the link below for downloading various forms. In case you are less acquainted with the online process, you can download the form and complete the process by filling and couriering the form to the Marwadi's office address. https://marwadionline.com/sitemap/download.
The Final Thoughts
Marwadi Shares & Finance Limited is a full-service broker who has a strong regional presence and is trying to expand pan India and work hard to increase customers' satisfaction and overall growth of the company. They provide multiple financial products along with the dedicated research help and advice. However, one thing which is a drawback for them is non-transparency in the brokerage. Brokerage is not disclosed on the entire Marwadi group's site and neither on their any of the trading platforms. Also, it has also been experienced by their clients that lack in customers' support service and they do not get any revert on contacting them through email and online chat support service is also not available. We have intimate you all the pros and cons of singing up with Marwadi Group, and now you decide to opt your broker, smartly.