Fyers Securities has easy to understand pricing structure. They offer brokerage-free Equity delivery trades and all other segments at flat fees of ₹20 per executed order or 0.03% (whichever is lower), Their brokerage calculator makes it quite easy to calculate charges.
Fyers Account Opening & AMC Charges
Fyers charges Rs 0 (Free) for the opening of a trading account with them and is the one-time fee charged while initiating your account opening process. Rs 300 are annual maintenance charges for a demat account and would get deducted from your account even if you have not traded for a year by Fyers to maintain your account.
Fyers Brokerage Charges
Please find below Fyers Brokerage charges in their basic Plan. Fyers provides delivery trade at Rs 0 (Free), Intraday Trade at Rs 20 per executed order or .03% whichever is lower, Equity Future Trade at Rs 20 per executed order or .03% whichever is lower, and Equity Option Trade at Rs 20 per executed order.
Fyers Exchange Transaction Charges
The Brokers in India charges Transaction / Turnover charges along with Brokerage on every order executed through the stock exchange. These charges differ by the stock exchange in which you trade and type of trades like delivery, intraday or F&O, etc. Fyers Transaction charges are as per the below table:
Fyers Other Charges
A lot of other Charges are getting levied other than brokerage by Fyers like minimum brokerage, call & Trade charges, Stamp duty, DP Charges, etc. A list of the same is in the below table.
Fyers Demat Account Charges
The charges on Demat account transactions are charged separately and over and above trading Brokerage. Find Fyers demat account charges 2020.
- Securities / Commodities Transaction Tax : Tax levied by the government when transacting on the stock exchanges. Charged on both buy and sell sides while trading equity delivery. Charged only on the side of sale when trading intraday or on F&O.
- Transaction/Turnover Charges: Exchange transaction charges + Clearing charges which are charged by NSE, BSE, MCX, and clearing member.
- Call & trade: No additional charges by Fyers for placing orders via Phone
- Stamp charges: Charged by the state government of the client's correspondence address.
- GST:Tax levied by the government on the services/Product delivered at 18% of (brokerage + transaction charges).
- SEBI Charges:SEBI charges ₹15 per crore for regulating the markets.
- DP (Depository participant) charges :DP Charges of ₹20 per scrip (irrespective of quantity) debited from demat account when stocks are sold.
- AMC (Annual maintenance charges) :₹400/year charged by Fyers
Fyers Margin Exposure,Leverage for Intraday and F&O
- Intraday Trading : Fyers offers 5 to 20 times exposure or leverage for stocks on which F&O trading is allowed. For most other stocks; Fyers gives 5 times exposure. Margins are given only for intraday trading.
- Fyers Exposure for trading in Futures - Fyers lets clients take MIS (Margin Intraday Square off) positions with following margin:
- Equity & Index futures – 40% of NRML(Normal) margin (Order squared off at 3:20pm)
- Currency futures - 50% of NRML(Normal) margin (Order squared off at 4.30pm)
- Fyers Margin for Options – Fyers doesn't offer any margin for buying Options.