There are couple of plan Motilal Oswal offers to its customers. Depending on the plan which you choose the brokerage charges differs.
Motilal Oswal Account Opening & AMC Charges
Motilal Oswal charges ₹0 for the opening of a trading account with them and is the one-time fee charged while initiating your account opening process. Free (₹400 2nd year onward) are annual maintenance charges for a demat account and would get deducted from your account even if you have not traded for a year by Motilal Oswal to maintain your account.
Motilal Oswal Brokerage Charges
Please find below Motilal Oswal Brokerage charges in their basic Plan. Motilal Oswal provides delivery trade at 0.50%, Intraday Trade at 0.05% (both side), Equity Future Trade at 0.05% (both side), and Equity Option Trade at ₹100 per lot (both side).
Motilal Oswal Transaction Charges (Per Crore)
The Brokers in India charges Transaction / Turnover charges along with Brokerage on every order executed through the stock exchange. These charges differ by the stock exchange in which you trade and type of trades like delivery, intraday or F&O, etc. Motilal Oswal Transaction charges are as per the below table:
Motilal Oswal Other Charges
A lot of other Charges are getting levied other than brokerage by Motilal Oswal like minimum brokerage, call & Trade charges, Stamp duty, DP Charges, etc. A list of the same is in the below table.
Motilal Oswal Demat Account Charges
The charges on Demat account transactions are charged separately and over and above trading Brokerage. Find Motilal Oswal demat account charges 2020.
- Securities / Commodities Transaction Tax Tax by the government when transacting on the exchanges. Charged as above on both buy and sell sides when trading equity delivery. Charged only on selling side when trading intraday or on F&O.When trading at TRADE SMART Online STT/CTT can be a lot more than the brokerage we charge.
- Transaction/Turnover Charges: Tax by the government when transacting on the exchanges. Charged as above on both buy and sell sides when trading equity delivery. Charged only on selling side when trading intraday or on F&O.When trading at TRADE SMART Online STT/CTT can be a lot more than the brokerage we charge.
- Exchange transaction charges + Clearing charges. Charged by exchanges (NSE, BSE,MCX) and clearing member.
- Call & trade:
- Free with your Sharekhan Trading :
- Stamp charges:
- Charged as per the state of the client's correspondence address.
- Tax levied by the government on the services rendered. 18% of ( brokerage + transaction charges)
- SEBI Charges:
- Charged at ₹15 per crore by Securities and Exchange Board of India for regulating the markets.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Motilal Oswal DP charges are 0.04% of the value of the transaction or Rs.40/- (per Instruction) whichever is higher for trade Outside MOFSL and 0.03% of the value of the transaction or Rs.30/- (per Instruction) whichever is higher for trade Inside MOFSL is applicable whenever you sell any Scrip from your Demat account.