SAS Online has very a simple pricing structure. They offer maximum for ₹9 for Delivery, intraday equity, F&O, and commodity trades with up to 20X leverage in Equity cash and 5X leverage on NFO & MCX Margin against your shares. Their brokerage calculator makes it quite easy to calculate charges.
SAS Online Equity Brokerage Plans 2020
To attract both active and casual traders SAS Online has fix monthly plan as well as pay per trade plans. SAS Online's- ₹9 per trade [₹9 per executed order/0.01 % whichever is lower] brokerage is the lowest amongst discount brokers with its competitors having RKSV(₹20), Zerodha (₹20) and Trade Smart Online (₹15).
SAS Online ₹9 per Trade plan is charging on each executed order, not for each trade.
SAS Online Unlimited Monthly fee plans are
- SAS Online's ₹999 Equity Plan - ₹999 unlimited monthly plan to trade in NSE,BSE Cash and F&O with zero brokerage.Upto 20X leverage in Equity cash and 5X leverage on NFO & MCX.
- SAS Online's ₹999 MCX Plan - ₹999 MCX plan to trade in commodity for full month.Upto 20X leverage in Equity cash and 5X leverage on NFO & MCX.
- SAS Online's ₹499 Currency Plan: Unlimited trading in currency derivatives by opting for the "499 unlimited currency plan." Upto 20X leverage in Equity cash and 5X leverage on NFO & MCX.
SAS Online Account Opening & AMC Charges
SAS Online charges Rs 200 for the opening of a trading account with them and is the one-time fee charged while initiating your account opening process. Rs 200 are annual maintenance charges for a demat account and would get deducted from your account even if you have not traded for a year by SAS Online to maintain your account.
SAS Online Brokerage Charges
Please find below SAS Online Brokerage charges in their basic Plan. SAS Online provides delivery trade at Rs 9 per executed order, Intraday Trade at Rs 9 per executed order, Equity Future Trade at Rs 9 per executed order, and Equity Option Trade at Rs 9 per executed order.
SAS Online Exchange Transaction Charges
The Brokers in India charges Transaction / Turnover charges along with Brokerage on every order executed through the stock exchange. These charges differ by the stock exchange in which you trade and type of trades like delivery, intraday or F&O, etc. SAS Online Transaction charges are as per the below table:
SAS Online Other Charges
A lot of other Charges are getting levied other than brokerage by SAS Online like minimum brokerage, call & Trade charges, Stamp duty, DP Charges, etc. A list of the same is in the below table.
SAS Online Demat Account Charges
The charges on Demat account transactions are charged separately and over and above trading Brokerage. Find SAS Online demat account charges 2020.
- Securities / Commodities Transaction Tax :Tax levied by the government when transacting on the stock exchanges. Charged on both buy and sell sides while trading equity delivery. Charged only on the side of sale when trading intraday or on F&O.
- Transaction/Turnover Charges: Exchange transaction charges + Clearing charges which are charged by NSE, BSE, MCX, and clearing member.
- Call & trade: Additional charges of ₹20 per executed order:
- Stamp charges: Charged as per the state of the client's correspondence address.
- GST:Tax levied by the government on the services rendered. 18% of ( brokerage + transaction charges)
- SEBI Charges:Charged at ₹15 per crore by Securities and Exchange Board of India for regulating the markets.
- DP (Depository participant) charges:DP Charges of ₹15 per scrip (irrespective of quantity) debited from demat account when stocks are sold.
- AMC (Annual maintenance charges):Charged at ₹200/year
SAS Online Margin Exposure,Leverage for Intraday and F&O
|Trade Type||MIS Orders||CO/BO Orders||CNC or Normal Order|
|Equity _Intraday||5-9 times on F&O stocks as per exchange VAR+ELM||Upto 20 times on F&O stocks as per exchange VAR+ELM||Don't offer any margin for CNC(Cashn Carry) orders.|
|Equity Future||2 times limit is provided in all the future and option selling contracts||5 times limit is provided in all Index and Stock futures contracts||100% margin required for carry forward|
|Equity Options||2 times limit is provided for option selling. 100% premium required for option buying||5 times limit is provided for option selling *. 50% premium required for option buying*||100 % margin required for option buying and selling|
|Currency Future||2 times limit in future and option selling. 100% premium required for option buying||100 % margin required for future and option|
|Currency Options||2 times limit in future and option selling. 100% premium required for option buying||100 % margin required for future and option|
|Commodities||2 times limit is provided in all the futures Contracts||5 times limit is provided in all futures contracts||100% margin required for carry forward|
*MIS : Margin intraday square
*CNC : Cash n Carry
Pricing verdict: The SAS Online pricing suits everyone; be it a beginner, or a hardcore trader. SAS Online is best suited for:
- Frequent traders
- Mobile users
Unlimited Monthly Trading @ Rs 999
- Trade unlimited for just Rs 999 per month or flat Rs 9 per trade +
- Get margin against your shares +
- API for alog trading.
This is a limited-time offer. Open Instant Demat Account and start trading today.