Trade Smart Online has very a simple pricing structure. They offer maximum for ₹15 for Delivery, Get intraday exposure of upto 30x on Equities, 7x on F&O, 3x on Currency and 6x on Commodities. Upto 4x exposure for Equity delivery. Their brokerage calculator makes it quite easy to calculate charges.
Trade Smart Online Equity Trading Brokerage Plan 2020
- Trade Smart Online's Infinity Plan (Unlimited Trading for Flat Montly Fee)
- Trade Smart Online's ₹3999 Equity Plan - ₹3999 unlimited monthly plan to trade in NSE,BSE Cash and NSE F&O with zero brokerage. Upto 30X leverage in Equity cash and 7X leverage on Future. Intraday trading margins 7x on option writing and 1.33x on option buying
- Trade Smart Online's ₹3999 Commodity Plan - ₹3999 Applies on commodity trading at MCX and NCDEX for full month. Intraday trading margins upto 6x (For cover order).
- Trade Smart Online's ₹1999 Currency Plan:Unlimited trading in currency derivatives by opting for the "1999 unlimited currency plan." Intraday trading margins upto 3x.
- Trade Smart Online's VALUE PLAN @ 0.007 %
- Brokerage: Intraday Cash, Futures, Currency, Commodities -> 0.007%, Delivery -> 0.07%, Options ->₹7 per lot
- Ideal for traders with lesser volume
- Get intraday exposure of upto 30x on Equities, 7x on F&O, 3x on Currency and 6x onCommodities
- Margin against shares Learn more
- No Minimum commitment
- Trade Smart Online's Power Plan @15:
TradeSmart Account Opening & AMC Charges
TradeSmart charges Rs 200 for the opening of a trading account with them and is the one-time fee charged while initiating your account opening process. Rs 300 are annual maintenance charges for a demat account and would get deducted from your account even if you have not traded for a year by TradeSmart to maintain your account.
TradeSmart Brokerage Charges
Please find below TradeSmart Brokerage charges in their basic Plan. TradeSmart provides delivery trade at Rs 15 per order, Intraday Trade at Rs 15 per order, Equity Future Trade at Rs 15 per order, and Equity Option Trade at Rs 15 per order.
TradeSmart Exchange Transaction Charges
The Brokers in India charges Transaction / Turnover charges along with Brokerage on every order executed through the stock exchange. These charges differ by the stock exchange in which you trade and type of trades like delivery, intraday or F&O, etc. TradeSmart Transaction charges are as per the below table:
TradeSmart Other Charges
A lot of other Charges are getting levied other than brokerage by TradeSmart like minimum brokerage, call & Trade charges, Stamp duty, DP Charges, etc. A list of the same is in the below table.
TradeSmart Demat Account Charges
The charges on Demat account transactions are charged separately and over and above trading Brokerage. Find TradeSmart demat account charges 2020.
- Securities / Commodities Transaction Tax : Tax levied by the government when transacting on the stock exchanges. Charged on both buy and sell sides while trading equity delivery. Charged only on the side of sale when trading intraday or on F&O.
- Transaction/Turnover Charges: Exchange transaction charges + Clearing charges which are charged by NSE, BSE, MCX, and clearing member.
- Call & Trade : Additional charges of Rs.20 per executed order
- Stamp Charges : Charged as per the state of the client's correspondence address.
- GST : Tax levied by the government on the services rendered. 18% of ( brokerage + transaction charges)
- SEBI Charges :Charged at Rs.15 per crore by Securities and Exchange Board of India for regulating the markets.
- DP (Depository participant) charges : DP Charges of Rs.15 per scrip (irrespective of quantity) debited from demat account when stocks are sold.
- AMC (Annual maintenance charges) :Rs.300/year