Edelweiss 2-in-1 Account: IIFL offers a 2-in-1 account for the most convenient way to invest in share market in India. You can open this DEMAT + trading account through offline as well online medium.
- IIFL Equity Trading: IIFL is DP which provide you service of full-service broker with appropriate brokerage for all your trading transaction.
- IIFL Derivative Trading: Through IIFL, you can trade in index and stock futures on the NSE.
- IIFL Currency Trading: You trade in currency as well through your IIFL trading account.
- IIFL Mutual Fund Investment: IIFL has launched the different app to trade in the mutual funds and allows you to invest a wide variety of mutual funds.
- IIFL IPO Investment: You purchase and sale IPO if you are a client of IIFL and can invest by using offline and app medium. Once purchased, you can do all another trading in those IPO using your trading account.
- IIFL Commodity Trading: IIFL allows you trade in the commodity as well with the nominal charges which are explained in detail above in this review write-up
- IIFL Research & broking advisory Services: IIFL has a team of experts who continuously watch market conditions and prepare the report with their expertise.
- IIFL Wealth management services: IIFL provides the service of wealth management service to its client. It helps you to make money from money.
- IIFL NRI Services: It provides the trading opportunity to NRIs also and has the office all over the world – USA, UAE, Singapore, Hong Kong, and many more places.
- IIFL Loan service: IIFL provide loan service to its customers. One can apply for the business loan, gold loan, home loan, personal loan with IIFL. Not only this, but they also provide loan against property and home loan service.
- Kotak Securities Stock Market Alerts via SMS:They offer you the option to receive insightful stock recommendations via SMS. They would tell you about expected price movements of top stocks for the day, stock recommendations during market hours on the basis of the real-time trend. You also have option of deciding what SMS alerts you want by tailoring it to suit your requirements.
- Dealer Assisted Trading: Kotak Securities offers you Assisted Investing Services. If you want an investment advice or want help in carrying out investment transactions, You can just walk into your neighbouring Kotak Securities outlet and ask for help in trading.
- A qualified securities dealer will personally oversee your trading account with Kotak and assist you in making the right trading decisions at the right time.
- You can avail the services of a relationship manager, whose primary job is to make your investing journey highly rewarding.
- if you want some advice over the phone, we can help you with our Call and Trade option.
- Cheque pickup and drop
- Kotak Private Client GroupThe Private Client Group from Kotak Securities serves the differentiated needs of High Networth Individuals (HNIs) and Corporates. The services include dedicated and accredited relationship manager, service desk, research team and equity Investment desk with a special focus on equity, currency, derivatives and structured products.
- Call and Trade:You have option to trade by calling to Kotak securities but you need to pay for it. Call & Trade free for first 20 calls. From the 21st call, you pay Rs. 20/- per call.
How to use the facility?
- Call our toll-free numbers – 18002099191 or 1800222299 from anywhere in India.
- You will get in touch with our Call & Trade desk, where you will be allotted a dealer.
- You will have to verify you identity and account details.
- Place your order.
- Your online account will be updated and show the order.
- Kotak Securities Portfolio Management Services:Kotak securities PMS provide you exclusive access to research team and their reports. You can avail Expert guidance, transparent investment methods and it also saves time. PMS will provide you exclusive access to research team and their reports.
- Kotak Securities Depository services/demat account:Kotak Securities is depository participants with depositories NSDL and CSDL. The DP services come handy to settle the trades seamlessly.
- Kotak securities Auto-Invest or SIP:This is an investment option that allows you to build an equity portfolio using regular timed investments. Through this service, you put your money in stocks and/or Mutual Funds of your choice at fixed intervals over a stipulated period of time. You can thus invest regularly on a daily, weekly, fortnightly or monthly basis.
You also have the option to fix either the investment quantity or amount. This means, you get to choose to buy either a fixed number of stocks or invest a fixed amount.
- Kotak Securities Super Multiple:Kotak Securities has launched Super Multiple a service that offers you up to 50 Times exposure on selected Scrips. For e.g., if you have a margin of Rs. 1,00,000/-, you will get up to 50 times exposure on your Super Multiple orders, i.e. Rs. 50,00,000/-. Super Multiple orders can be used for cash and future trades.
All Super Multiple orders are "auto-square off" orders with a Stop Loss Price which you can define. If you do not square off this order, or the stop loss price is not achieved, your position will be automatically squared off as a market order at 3.10 P.M.
- Kotak Securities Buy Now, Sell Tomorrow:Normally, the settlement of shares that you buy or sell takes T+2 days. However, with Buy Now, Sell Tomorrow, you have the option of selling shares that you purchased today even before the actual settlement is complete. The facility is available for both online and offline trading customers. The brokerage would be charged as per normal.
- Kotak Securities Portfolio tracker:Kotak Portfolio Tracker is an important tool to keep track of all the stocks that you hold, mutual fund and derivative investments, transaction statements, gain/loss statement, financial year-wise realized P & L statement, update DP stock rates, bonus shares, auction details. It clearly tells complete information of what securities you have bought or sold, what price they are currently at and whether you are making profits or losses on your trades.
- Kotak Securities Trade Smart:Know exactly when to invest and when to sell, by identifying the trends and patterns of the stock market. Trade Smart is a tool that helps you understand the technicalities of market movements and predict when the next bull or bear run will strike.
- Provides guidelines for targets and stop loss for every trade
- Tradesmart allows you to set alerts for the stocks of your choice.
- Use TradeSmart's extensive investor education library to understand the stock market analysis, industry analysis, technical analysis of stocks, recognize trends and interpret charts and graphs like a pro.
- With technical analyses that reflect demand and supply positions of a stock, you can decide whether to book profit or add aggressively. The tool allows you to analyze your holding and decide.
- Kotak Securities NRI Account Service:Kotak securities offer all three accounts for NRIs i.e. Saving bank Account, Demat Account and Trading Account named as Trinity Account.
Kotak Securities NRI Brokerage and other charges:
- Account Opening Charges : Rs 3750.
- Brokerage : 1% per volume or 10 paisa per share whichever is higher
- Average Quarterly Balance in saving account : Rs 10,000
- Security Transaction Cost( STT) : .1%
- Account Maintenance Fee ( AMC) for PIS account : Rs 1000 per year
- AMC for Demat account : Rs 75 per month.
IIFL Product & Services
Product & Services
IIFL Customer Services
IIFL Other Investement
Flat Rs 20 Per Trade Brokerage + Free Account Opening
- Flat Rs 20 per trade brokerage for delivery, intraday and F&O +
- Trade with the best rated mobile trading app.
This is a limited-time offer. Open FREE Instant IIFL Account online and start trading today.