Motilal Oswal Products & Services offerings
Key Services of Motilal Oswal Securities are:
- Equity Trading : Motilal Oswal is registered member of NSE and BSE, you can trade in Equity Cash and Equity Derivatives with MO using online or offline (branch / sub brokers) network. Motilal Oswal equity research team is there for you to give daily research report, weekly research report, latest market updates and news and intraday stock tips.
- Currency Trading.
- Commodity Trading : Motilal Oswal provides commodity trading services through Motilal Oswal Commodities Broker Pvt. Ltd, an associate company which is trading member of MCX and NCDEX. You can trade across Bullion, Metals, Energy, Agro and other commodities and also get a leverage tool called Value Plus for intraday traders to get exposure of upto 3-4 times of available funds. You also have access to latest happenings from the commodity markets across MCX & NCDEX with commodity news, advice, research and latest prices.
- F&O Trading.
- Demat Account : Motilal Oswal is a depository participant (DP) of NSDL and CDSL. They offers 2-in-1 account which include an online trading account and a demat account for secure and hassle free trading.
- Trading Account.
- IPO/OFS : Motilal Oswal provides investment in IPOs online and offline both through ASBA process. They also provide IPO recommendations by their advisory team. You need a single login across devices Desktop, Mobile or Web.
- Stock Advisory : Motilal Oswal provides advisory services across various asset classes on all of their platforms for Mobile, Tablet, Desktop and web. Tailor made customized actionable plans, advanced tools & strategies are available across investment styles & risk profiles. They have specialized desk of 105+ advisors to help you reactivate inactive clients and increase your revenue multifold.
- Portfolio management Services: Motilal Oswal Asset Management Company Ltd (MOAMC) being India 's leading PMS service providers, offers professional management of your investments with benefits like regular reviews, strong risk management flexibility makes it an ideal investment avenue for high net worth investors. It gives you Flexibility to switch from one strategy to other and additional purchase facility & partial withdrawal facility. They offer three products namely:
- Value Strategy.
- Next Trillion Dollar Opportunity.
- India Opportunities Portfolio Strategy.
You get Dedicated Relationship Managers for your account and centralized team of service coordinators for hassle-free servicing and local servicing from large network of branches across India. Remember your minimum investment is 25 lk.
- Research Services: Motilal Oswal is one the best market analyst in the industry with a dedicated large cap, mid cap & technical research teams for in-depth daily reports on equity, currency and commodity market, weekly, monthly and yearly company reports, sector reports, thematic reports, market analysis reports.
- Motilal Oswal Mutual Fund Services: Mutual Fund Services with Motilal Oswal comes with Invest wisely with us in Lump sum, Systematic Investment Plans (SIPs), Systematic Transfer Plan (STPs), Systematic Withdrawal Plan (SWPs) and New fund offers (NFO 's) across all the asset class - Equity, Debt, Balanced, Tax Saving funds. You can invest in 9,000+ schemes across 40 AMCs. Margin facility giving you an option to leverage your mutual fund units. Motilal Oswal has its own Asset Management company (AMC) - "Motilal Oswal Asset Management Company Limited", is engaged in Asset Management.
|Delivery Based Trading|
|Call in Trade*|
|Trading in Both the exchanges|
|3-in-1 On-line Trading Account****|
|Equity Future & Option Trading|
|Currency Future & Option Trading|
|Toll Free Number|
|Live Chat Facility|
|Offers Multiple Plan|
|Advanced Charting Features|
|Stop loss Order|
|Bracket Orders & Trailing Stop Loss|
|Monthly & Yearly Plan|
|Investment in ETFs|
|Investment in Mutual Funds|
|Investment in Bonds|
|Investment in Corporate Debt instruments|
- Call N Trade: allows you to call on a local number in your city & trade on the telephone.
- Market Order: You could trade by placing market orders during market hours that allows you to trade at the best obtainable price in the market at the time of execution of the order.
- Limit Order: Allows you to place a buy/sell order at a price defined by you. The execution can happen at a price more favourable than the price, which is defined by you, limit orders can be placed by you during holidays & non market hours too
- 3-in-1 online trading platform links your banking, trading and demat accounts, ensuring unmatched convenience for customers.